VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mommy’s Secret [Parts 1-2] [Kirsess]

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Capturefdfhdfhd.jpg

Overview:
Today, you were participating in a friendly exhibition match against another college’s basketball team. To call it an ‘exhibition’, was probably overstating it though, the match was intended to be more of a friendly warm-up. That being said, the opposing team was going all out and beating you all miserably..​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-20
Release Date: 2020-01-20
Developer: Kirsess -
Censored: No
Version: Parts 1-2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (Ch.1): - -

Capturefdfhdfhd.jpg 017-1024x576.png 007-1024x576.png 001-1024x576.png teaser004.png teaser002.png teaser001.png teaser003.png 010-2-Teaser001_002.png

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
the opposing team was going all out and beating you all miserably...
EDIT, after seeing so many uploads from Kirsess content,

Gonna HARD PASS this time, this game lacks of storytelling and chars proper development, so I realize :cautious: he's doing the same low quality NTR, over and over again...
I've seen enough CUCKED SONS today.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I see potential here for some good games, but sadly it's the same story... over and over and over. Here is the story.

-Some guy (probably a black guy) is bullying you.
-Your mom is like, they can't be that bad. Try to be nice to them.
-Short time passes...
-And your mom fuck the black bully for reasons
-all this happens in just a couple of minutes
-Characters are never developed

That's the story. Every time. No deviation... No meaningful choice... No twists or turns... Same thing every time... No surprises... No seduction... no plot variation.... All of these games are the same exact game simply remodeled.

If Kirsess instead of making 20 of the same tiny game made just ONE of the same game wrapped it all into one bigger game and had choices and character development and a plot and stuff it may be very nice... but it's like tons of tiny little games which are all kinetic novels. All with the same plot.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If I have to come to this thread to deal with any more shit starting due to genres or attacks on uploaders simply sharing content on this site, you're getting warned and thread banned.