RPGM Completed Moms Juniorcare for Old Virgin Lady [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
So how much bread is there? Since judging from the screenshots this is totally a MTL.
Anyone able to comment on the quality?

Reactions: Zerone_02

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Incest? In what sense?
From what I gathered from the Overview, this feature "a friend's child." Or more accurately a Friend/Co-worker/Senior since she is called "Senpai."
Unless said "Senpai" is actually related to the heroine of this story and this is just MTL poetry.
So what Incest does this game have?
The description and game text says "Senpai" (Senior colleague) but it's strongly implied that Shizuka is actually Sewa's Aunt, a blood relationship.

TigerC2

Jul 25, 2021
I've played this game through, they aren't related. If the term "aunt' or "obaa-san" came up anywhere it's a loose term that can also be used for any older lady related or not. The terms, "senpai and kouhai" are explicitly used designating the two woman's relationship.

DDMan190

Jul 12, 2022
I am an absolute newbie here, but how do you put the full save into the game? I did not understand what I needed to do, help would be appreciated

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
The description and game text says "Senpai" (Senior colleague) but it's strongly implied that Shizuka is actually Sewa's Aunt, a blood relationship.
I've played this game through, they aren't related. If the term "aunt' or "obaa-san" came up anywhere it's a loose term that can also be used for any older lady related or not. The terms, "senpai and kouhai" are explicitly used designating the two woman's relationship.
I was about to say "What do you mean 'Implied'? Do they not tell the kid this woman is his aunt?"
The DLsite page doesn't have the Incest tag either, and the title explicitly being "Mama's Kouhai" with Senpai and Kouhai not being used to address family. At least not normally.
And as TigerC2 said, if these implications you meant are something like the terms "Aunty" and "Obaa-san" then it isn't necessarily imply a blood relation. They are simply what you would use to address an older woman of around middle age as a younger person.

If you could, please describe the strong implication you found. It would really help.
Of course, as I said before the translation may not be entirely on point (shocker) especially when it come to addressing someone in Japanese, and that they tend to be become too literal when machine translated.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes