Others Mom's Secret Desire [v1.0 Demo] [Wargnema]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
AI art is super cheap and fast to make! Surely there will be an update in the next 3 months, right?
Yeah, and all the AI-hatred in this thread already isn't going to have any affect on the dev's desire to continue, is it?

AI Art already has a tag, people, learn how to exclude it in your searches. Or keep whining about something you could easily avoid, if only you knew how.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Biggest problem these AI game's have, and I feel like potential dev's don't *initially* realize, is that it's practically impossible to make the same character twice. So these games are forced to be very short stories, with not much variance in art, cuz the reality is that they are unable generate art in various poses without the character looking drastically different or deformed.

This one looks a little better, but you can still definitely notices the draw backs and limitations.

thx for the share tho!
Well i think you can somewhat consistently get the same character multiple times, but not by just using prompts.
Instead you need to use one of the "models", essentially data from an ai that has trained exclusively to make a single character.

Alternativly you can go for celebrities, its not as good as a "ai model", but atleast the face will usualy be consistent, depending on what AI you are using.

That been said, consistency would be better if you make a complete CG using strict poses, rather then trying to prompt the AI hundreds of times for individual artworks.
Think in the way of how most japanese rpgbased h-games have hundreds of images but alot of them are just variations that are then copypasted ontop of a base image.

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
All AI faces look the same. Can they make some difference?
They can't... Not because they won't but they legit cannot because these are AI CG games, little to no artistic quality or effort went into these. The Dev sees this market as a simple quick cash grab pot where they throw a bunch of random AI images together with a very weak story (and countless grammar problems in the text as well) to hope for some relatively effort-free income.

Oct 2, 2023
the problem with 99% off all ai games are actual not the art ( ofc it is ) but the game itself. story are bad , character writing is bad etc. it doesnt matter how good the ai art gets when the game itself is bad which currently are 99% of ai games. because at that point i can just create my own art to fap to that.

Dec 3, 2021
Biggest problem these AI game's have, and I feel like potential dev's don't *initially* realize, is that it's practically impossible to make the same character twice. So these games are forced to be very short stories, with not much variance in art, cuz the reality is that they are unable generate art in various poses without the character looking drastically different or deformed.

This one looks a little better, but you can still definitely notices the draw backs and limitations.

thx for the share tho!
you can train ai to take an image and reproduce it in various patterns. tell the AI to recognize the character under a name and after about 20 or so hours it should perfectly replicate the same character in any way you need it to

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
reminds me of why i have not paid attention to the game by dilmur in a long while, all the good/fun animation is hidden by text box.. fix that and maybe. i do not want to have to close text, look, do more text, close text look... screw that.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote