Comics Collection Monaim collection [2023-03-14] [Monaim]

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021

i think this is omake / bonus? Or maybe full May pack

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
The guy in the second bonus might be a bit to Patreons dislike. Age wise.
Well short guy exists, and I'm one of them lol.. I quite like the bonus actually, can relate, want to be hugged like that lmao... Would be great if Monaim making short guy with taller girl like Necromancer as main reward instead as a bonus (i don't remember there's one)... Monaim work mostly related to rape... kinda repetitive tbh... just expressing my opinion...

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Well short guy exists, and I'm one of them lol.. I quite like the bonus actually, can relate, want to be hugged like that lmao... Would be great if Monaim making short guy with taller girl like Necromancer as main reward instead as a bonus (i don't remember there's one)... Monaim work mostly related to rape... kinda repetitive tbh... just expressing my opinion...
Ah mainly joking, Patreon does weird things(or sees things weird) and he had a warning before for kind of shota stuff.
As for his themes. Not sure if it's so rapey there is some and some not.
I do usually get his PSD sources, the way he sets them up you can set most pics up the way you want.(Besides seeing how he blends his stuff). But that's not for everyone.

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
Ah mainly joking, Patreon does weird things(or sees things weird) and he had a warning before for kind of shota stuff.
As for his themes. Not sure if it's so rapey there is some and some not.
I do usually get his PSD sources, the way he sets them up you can set most pics up the way you want.(Besides seeing how he blends his stuff). But that's not for everyone.
Well i translate the stuff on his PSD, so yeah that's why i know how the dialogue went... for example, the reward from March and April this year... both character doesn't want it, 'they forced' and well you can say, the male getting raped too for february reward... and 2023, there's like maybe 5 theme about rape stuff... well like i said before, Monaim mostly making the theme around rape stuff,,, Shenhe the worst about that theme... there's only few wholesome stuff, maybe 2 or 3 in 2023... Monaim awesome though, that's undeniable. i like feddling with his PSD...

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaper9988

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Well i translate the stuff on his PSD, so yeah that's why i know how the dialogue went... for example, the reward from March and April this year... both character doesn't want it, 'they forced' and well you can say, the male getting raped too for february reward... and 2023, there's like maybe 5 theme about rape stuff... well like i said before, Monaim mostly making the theme around rape stuff,,, Shenhe the worst about that theme... there's only few wholesome stuff, maybe 2 or 3 in 2023... Monaim awesome though, that's undeniable. i like feddling with his PSD...
Ahhh I see, that makes sense I don't really care much for the Text heh(In fact I generally prefer textless) so maybe some stuff looks different without the text.
But I also prefer his rougher stuff so I don't mind the theme lol

Last edited:

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
Ahhh I see, that makes sense I don't really care much for the Text heh(In fact I generally prefer textless) so maybe some stuff looks different without the text.
But I also prefer his rougher stuff so I don't mind the theme lol
Well the text or you can say Onomatopoeia, can make the experience reading (or you know what XD) the image more greater... just like reading H manga perhaps... well about the theme, i don't mind too... but better if there's more variations to it...

Reactions: Reaper9988