Apr 26, 2021
what should i do ?
i need to go and see the slave merchant and stop by the information broker to find more info on the thives guild.
i talk to merchant but i don't know what to do after that.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
what should i do ?
i need to go and see the slave merchant and stop by the information broker to find more info on the thives guild.
i talk to merchant but i don't know what to do after that.
What do u mean u don't know
U have to go to information broker he will tell u about the thiev guild and then u have to go to uphill
First tell me did u go to orall forest to rescue the dwarf ??( If not then when u meet the slave merchant u have to go to orall forest right side untill u find the cavern and two bandits )

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Does anyone have updated walkthrough, if any please reply and send it ☺
Bro there's no updated walkthrough
There is in game built walkthrough in the game which tell u step by step all the things so don't worry game is easy no hours grinding

Apr 26, 2021
What do u mean u don't know
U have to go to information broker he will tell u about the thiev guild and then u have to go to uphill
First tell me did u go to orall forest to rescue the dwarf ??( If not then when u meet the slave merchant u have to go to orall forest right side untill u find the cavern and two bandits )
OMG i got it tnx for the help.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I just did the bad end in the Wolf Nest... Then I load and come back and she says "Master your back!". What about my back? Oh...

The English is pretty good in this though.

I wonder how far I have to go in this version, but I guess I'll see. If all the points on the map are to be explored it'll be a while.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Monarch of Magic [v0.27] [Chaotic AsMe] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
It should work with Mac/Linux. Not sure tho.

Universal: v0.25v2 -> v0.27 [438 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Monarch of Magic [v0.27] [Chaotic AsMe] Compressed - Original size 6.69GB

PC HQ(1.38GB):

95Q

PC Normal(717MB):

85Q
Tools:
UAGC

Last edited: