jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Hate to be giving spoilers to those who haven't light up the braziers yet but obviously this is a joke of Cam to call the t-rex a land dragon.
I have just asked the creator of this game how to do this and it turns out that in order to do this you must have kept the ORIGINAL book of the captain and that the translated version which I had lacked the instructions for how to light up the braziers.
PS: To those who hasn't reached the room yet and want the amulet it is the correct room I shoved in the above post.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I have just asked the creator of this game how to do this and it turns out that in order to do this you must have kept the ORIGINAL book of the captain and that the translated version which I had lacked the instructions for how to light up the braziers.
PS: To those who hasn't reached the room yet and want the amulet it is the correct room I shoved in the above post.
Anyway I do hope Cam will give an updated walkthrough of the game. I also like to find out more about the monster girls the mc interacts with such as the titan who works as a whore at Bula's whorehouse & why the 2 orcish half-sisters aren't under the control of their mom, Shala who happens to be a brood mother. I'm only assuming here but given the age difference & locations they were born in, they most likely have different fathers.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Anyway I do hope Cam will give an updated walkthrough of the game. I also like to find out more about the monster girls the mc interacts with such as the titan who works as a whore at Bula's whorehouse & why the 2 orcish half-sisters aren't under the control of their mom, Shala who happens to be a brood mother. I'm only assuming here but given the age difference & locations they were born in, they most likely have different fathers.
I'm sure there's a reason, Chaotic always puts weird little easter eggs here and there, in strange places. like the fact that the logbook when translated is talking about calamity candy spreading terror and whatnot across the land. and Striker creepy-ass grandpa from like 500 years ago or something kidnapping girls. or that the pantheon place next to the temple has statues of the gods including what I suspect is calamity Candys true form.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I'm sure there's a reason, Chaotic always puts weird little easter eggs here and there, in strange places. like the fact that the logbook when translated is talking about calamity candy spreading terror and whatnot across the land. and Striker creepy-ass grandpa from like 500 years ago or something kidnapping girls. or that the pantheon place next to the temple has statues of the gods including what I suspect is calamity Candys true form.
Speaking about the Striker grandpa, I like to know more about the mc's relationship with his family. His dad's ok with him but his paternal grandpa who goes by the name Clay is such an arsehole towards him, favoring his half-brother, Cyrus who is such a wuss & it's probably his racist attitude towards elves. I might be wrong about this but I'm guessing Leon is Cyrus' maternal grandpa which makes him the mc's step-grandpa. Another thing is, I wish Movel's birthplace will be unlocked in future updates which she says is a desert country in the north & from the way she dressed, I won't be surprised if it's similar to ancient Egypt. I also hope to find out about the Minstone bitch & her son, Roman. I know I'm being longwinded but I feel the need to let out all this.

Last edited:

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
How do i reach the Vampire lady boss? On my last playthrough i didn't had any problems with that, but now Lugo doesn't want to climb up to her!
Screenshot_19.png

Kivous

Sep 20, 2021
i need the save till v14.. the save file provided is not working! if anyone can provide me with that!

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Speaking about the Striker grandpa, I like to know more about the mc's relationship with his family. His dad's ok with him but his paternal grandpa who goes by the name Clay is such an arsehole towards him, favoring his half-brother, Cyrus who is such a wuss & it's probably his racist attitude towards elves. I might be wrong about this but I'm guessing Leon is Cyrus' maternal grandpa which makes him the mc's step-grandpa. Another thing is, I wish Movel's birthplace will be unlocked in future updates which she says is a desert country in the north & from the way she dressed, I won't be surprised if it's similar to ancient Egypt. I also hope to find out about the Minstone bitch & her son, Roman. I know I'm being longwinded but I feel the need to let out all this.
No, he is paternal, they all refer to each other as father or son, and chaotic also stated that humans can only live up to 200 years old. while the war with the empire started over 500 years ago and was destroyed 300 years ago, which means the war lasted for around 200 years give or take. so Fell has got to be over 500 years old, and Leon striker was the hero of the kingdom who saw the end of the war so he's over 300 years old and made the strikers a duke family. This makes me wonder what exactly this ritual they are going on about is for, and how the family's status fell.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
No, he is paternal, they all refer to each other as father or son, and chaotic also stated that humans can only live up to 200 years old. while the war with the empire started over 500 years ago and was destroyed 300 years ago, which means the war lasted for around 200 years give or take. so Fell has got to be over 500 years old, and Leon striker was the hero of the kingdom who saw the end of the war so he's over 300 years old and made the strikers a duke family. This makes me wonder what exactly this ritual they are going on about is for, and how the family's status fell.
But this doesn't make sense, if Leon is Maron's father then why did the latter address Clay as his dad? Another thing is, what species is Calamity & can you screenshot the hidden passage?

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Can someone send me a copy of the game for the PC version with save up to v0.14 . I ask for this cuz I left off after beating the mushroom girls and going to play on Android via Joiplay.

Malllem

Jun 5, 2021
does anyone have the save file for after the mushroom girls i kinda destroyed my save file by saving after getting hit by too many minishrooms. I thought as long as i didnt go under zero i was save because i leveled up a ton

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
why is that i cant use magic in the tournaments, i cat beat people without it, what can i do?

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
how do you get other dragons, i got water dragon and itts useless
You get them by buying them at the auction house when they are offered. You have to sit through each item that comes up til a dragon egg is offered then bid on it. Once you have a different egg, you click it, in your inventory, and your current dragon will end up eating it, changing to that dragon type and you will get a dragon shell piece that you can use to change your dragon type again in the future

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
You get them by buying them at the auction house when they are offered. You have to sit through each item that comes up til a dragon egg is offered then bid on it. Once you have a different egg, you click it, in your inventory, and your current dragon will end up eating it, changing to that dragon type and you will get a dragon shell piece that you can use to change your dragon type again in the future
I had not heard anything about this yet. But I did find out u can get all them for (in game) by using cheats when using apps like Joiplay(Idon't use cheats on any game till I beat it at least 1x normally) the main cheat I have used via joiplay I have used on this game is the speed up cheat(increases movement speed by a certain margin depending on the multiplier you put it at)

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes