Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
if you using cheat mod
I am not using any mods or cheats. I suppose I could edit the save file to add in mana. But if it doesn't regenerate normally I'll have to cheat it in regularly.
Good to know the Shadow Sight isn't required. I've seen the scene so I can just go reload my save and skip it.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am not using any mods or cheats. I suppose I could edit the save file to add in mana. But if it doesn't regenerate normally I'll have to cheat it in regularly.
Good to know the Shadow Sight isn't required. I've seen the scene so I can just go reload my save and skip it.
Well, good luck with battles especially when you have to fight those lvl 200-900 ones. Also when I fist played this game long time ago could've swear there were more scenes from everyone, gonna have to check it again but gonna have to wait ran into a couple games that got me hooked

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
What happens if you don't release Candy at all? What happens to the dwarf and assistant, and to the stepmother if there is no Candy? I've got 2 saves, both with Candy but one with the deal and the other without it. I just got curious...

The thing I hate about the deal path is that Candy does not treat you like an ally, she continue to treat you like a tool while systematically setting all your woman to betray you, even your sisters... It smells too much like NTR to my taste, even in this path I'm eager to kill Candy too :(

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
MonarchofMagicRedLightDestrict.png
Who ever wondered the identity of this elfin girl's mom? Who also wondered will the both of them join the ranks of the Lugo's fuckbuddies? If so, he'll have a 2nd pair of elfin mother & daughter added to his harem

Reactions: tormagnum

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
I get the "work on the girls" Guide prompt from the start of the game later on in the game randomly after encountering the shroom girls.

I have tried to reload to where this big doesn't appear and replaying the game but I've given up on it.

Does this bug affect gameplay in any way or can I just ignore it ?

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I get the "work on the girls" Guide prompt from the start of the game later on in the game randomly after encountering the shroom girls.

I have tried to reload to where this big doesn't appear and replaying the game but I've given up on it.

Does this bug affect gameplay in any way or can I just ignore it ?
It can be ignored, it should disappeared later, much later but yes

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
bugs i found version 24 win ...
when u get shadow sight and spy on familiy...victoria naked on bed (using the cat to spy on lugo probaly) after the bed scene back in lugos room the cat on the cabinet dont move and lugo cant move at all...game over had to close the game
same for maron first spy atempt should be in libary but only black screen and i can only kill the game ...

i really like the game i hope the badends have some sort of warning beforehand like the elven brothel broodmother could not much play further since the bug with shadow sight stop some parts from the story when u not learn what they are doing or telling u run maybe in a badend u can avoid otherwise ,played on of the previous versions until he tryed to resurrect his mother from the grave in the cellar i hoped this version is further in the story but more bugs so far ...shadow sight had some issues befor this version but...oh well i hope it get fixed soon

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Helena'smilfynanny.png
Who wish to discover the history of Helena's nanny? She probably dropped before similar to Alice. If so, what are the chances of her daughter/s becoming Lugo's fuckbuddy/fuckbuddies as well? That's supposingly she has a girl or girls

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I love the two endings in the Calamity Route, is what I expected from the this route. Still I don't entirely liked the spoilers with the Millstones that would also impact the Normal Route when is need it, maybe because everything ended fast with them and hopefully it could have a better outcome when the story advance to that point in the Normal Route.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Yeah, 3 calamity endings: Obey, Rebel Lose, Rebel Win... all 3 with different outcomes to our hero (good or bad).
I really like all 3 from a narrative point and it concludes this route well, but I just wish there was a final sexy scene/orgy, It was kinda rushed. Also the queen and millstones were kinda wasted.

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah, 3 calamity endings: Obey, Rebel Lose, Rebel Win... all 3 with different outcomes to our hero (good or bad).
I really like all 3 from a narrative point and it concludes this route well, but I just wish there was a final sexy scene/orgy, It was kinda rushed. Also the queen and millstones were kinda wasted.
agreed

Reactions: AkaQ

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
How to get the Rebel Lose ending? I guest the Rebel Win is after wining to Calamity so the Rebel Lose is losing to her?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
CAM apparently wanted to extend the endings like the rebel win, to have a huge orgy, and the rebel lose to have a new hero party to kill and corrupt, but he already delayed the update for like 2 weeks. He said he might update the ends in the future. But at least now he can focus on the main route

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes