Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
Then

Have your unlock full sences of this version yet , I couldn't find the elite wolf
Currently there only one version of the werewolf the regular one you get its first scene by having the mantle that gives you werewolf scent and it lunges at you the second one is unlocked by having the biggest breast and standing on a tile that has some of the blue tar it leaves behind for all girls if you unlock a scene from the regular or elite enemy version it will unlock for both in the gallery(at least that's the case for the current version) the reason the werewolf has a black silhouette in the elite version is because currently its not in the game

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Here is direct links to the latest version i could get is there a way to request this thread get updated or can someone here update
Submitted the request.
For future reference, click the Report option in the bottom left of the post. In the menu that comes up, the first option is to request a game update. That will flag the post for Moderator review to update the first post.

Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
Submitted the request.
For future reference, click the Report option in the bottom left of the post. In the menu that comes up, the first option is to request a game update. That will flag the post for Moderator review to update the first post.
Thank you maybe now that the thread is updated the game will get some well deserved attention it has some unique gameplay compared to most stuff here

Sep 17, 2022
Currently there only one version of the werewolf the regular one you get its first scene by having the mantle that gives you werewolf scent and it lunges at you the second one is unlocked by having the biggest breast and standing on a tile that has some of the blue tar it leaves behind for all girls if you unlock a scene from the regular or elite enemy version it will unlock for both in the gallery(at least that's the case for the current version) the reason the werewolf has a black silhouette in the elite version is because currently its not in the game
May you show me what is the blue tar look likes ?

Sep 17, 2022
I can't find it

hipokyle

Apr 19, 2019
I redid some of the old levels and encountered what might be a bug on the second stage that only seems to be happen if you reuse an old save file : no matter how many times I attack or jump over the catgirls in the level 0-2, the beads refuse to get triggered, making me unable to get the ending that need them.
Maybe it's a bad interaction with the new "permanent corruption" thing?
I didn't have this problem when I redid the level on a new save file though so i'm not sure.

Go to the map where you can choose the levels to go to (route A11) and if you go towards the south east, you'll eventually (it's fairly quick) see a sort of tower. Go there and you'll be on the map with a werewolf, multiple tiger girls and the blue tar.
Be ready because it's pretty much a duel with the werewolf, and because the blue tar doesn't seem to do anything once the werewolf is dead.

Watcherzzz

Nov 5, 2023
Any area where the werewolf appears which that one tile that the guy above me mentioned and any tier 2 tile when you stay too in it one will appear the werewolf as it attacks leaves behind those blue tar puddles with some of them them having milk inside them the "duel" already has a lot scattered
You need to get the maximum size of boobs by constantly drinking milk first then go stand on the blue tar i think only particular ones of the tar trigger the animation but i am not sure

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes