MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Any way an incest patch can be made separate from the child stuff? Don't care if it's optional, I'd rather not have it activated in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn! Glad to see you liked it so much. I hadn't thought about changing the font or text box to be honest. Thought people would probably just turn the opacity down to 0% anyway lol.
Since the sub plot/real plot comes slowly but surely to the surface Im gonna ask the question:
How dark the story will go ? I think that because of the title "Money or Morals" we will have either "bad"(money) or "good"(moral) ? :unsure:

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Since the sub plot/real plot comes slowly but surely to the surface Im gonna ask the question:
How dark the story will go ? I think that because of the title "Money or Morals" we will have either "bad"(money) or "good"(moral) ? :unsure:
I don't really feel like revealing anything about the story. I'd rather you guys go in blind and experience it for yourself as it happens.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
as long as nothing really fucked up happens like one of our girl dying or getting raped I dont mind any "dark" stuff

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Nope, all or nothing as far as patches goes. The lolis are optional anyway. Just don't choose to be a creep and corrupt or molest them = simple. But let's not kid ourselves (pun intended), 80-90% of people that even downloaded this are here to molest some lolis and deflower some hebes. The incest and rest of the story are just bonuses.
Yeah I didn't read the tags or anything before playing and that's on me, but having it activated regardless just kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth personally. Not here to debate the morals on it, just my own hang-up. Unlucky I guess, just gonna forget about the game and move on. Thanks for the answer though (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
LOL then it wouldn't be very dark, as rape, torture, murder, etc of an LI is kind of a cornerstone of dark AVNs ( I kinda got used to it after seeing Aeris killed in Final Fantasy 7 way back in 1997). You're basicaly asking a contractor to build you a copy of the White House, but paint it green.
I still have trust issues since that part of lust man standing

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
so one(Maria)/some are forced on you and some you can accept/decline?
get the feeling morrigan will be one too well let´s see
ok i was wrong you could accept/decline with morrigan

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Being the good friend that MC is, I'm sure we will send him a pic or two of his gf with her back blown out. :KEK:
Haha, but a rather quite suspicious looking one. Like they just "had a hard workout". Meanwhile we have lil bro having his own problem regarding "his" girlfriend haha. Damn, this game is finger-licking-tasty. :BootyTime:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Haha, but a rather quite suspicious looking one. Like they just "had a hard workout". Meanwhile we have lil bro having his own problem regarding "his" girlfriend haha. Damn, this game is finger-licking-tasty. :BootyTime:
Another option is having her hide her face in the pics and MC telling him it's a random slut he just conquered. :sneaky:
Then the friend notices a familiar mole on her body...but it couldn't be, surely he's mistaken :eek:

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Another option is having her hide her face in the pics and MC telling him it's a random slut he just conquered. :sneaky:
Then the friend notices a familiar mole on her body...but it couldn't be, surely he's mistaken :eek:
Ah, the classic. Yeah I'll probably do something like this with one of the LIs. It works really well in a lot of situations :cool:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Ah, the classic. Yeah I'll probably do something like this with one of the LIs. It works really well in a lot of situations :cool:
44f.gif

"I'll probably do something like this with one of the LIs" ??
Sounds like you have something special planned for Sara :sneaky: :BootyTime:

Kacph

Apr 27, 2021
I must say game start very nice i can't wait to see how it gonna go
But i must ask do you plane BDSM or pregnancy??

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I must say game start very nice i can't wait to see how it gonna go
But i must ask do you plane BDSM or pregnancy??
No plans to add them at the moment but I'm not agains't it. Might add it in the future if I think it fits in.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Is the taboo patch for lolis? And is the taboo patch available on Android maybe there's a specific link for it or something?

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Is the taboo patch for lolis? And is the taboo patch available on Android maybe there's a specific link for it or something?
It says on the first post what it includes (loli & incest) and instructions how to install it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 54 Votes