3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
I honestly liked the old doggystyle animation for the girls better. Its less bouncy but you actually see their legs being connected to their butt. With the new animations its just you see their butt bouncing, it looks like its floating or something. The legs almost seem unattached from the rest of the body.

Reactions: JungleNuts

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
what's the release frequency? every week or 2 weeks? even though they're mini updates, they come fast.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
This makes no sense to me
1 orb, second orb, 4th orb, Carrie those stones to middle shows yellow line.

Was my first picture. Kind of complicated that you need 4 pictures route those gates, orbs and stone puzzle all together
Becouse they open and close when touchin the orbs.

If it doesn´t still make no sense of my picture.
Well..... Try those orbs and you learn from it.

nobody guided me on that.
So well i figured i put my picture on Zone to help others

Last edited:

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
1 orb, second orb, 4th orb, Carrie those stones to middle shows yellow line.

Was my first picture. Kind of complicated that you need 4 pictures route those gates, orbs and stone puzzle all together
Becouse they open and close when touchin the orbs.

If it doesn´t still make no sense of my picture.
Well..... Try those orbs and you learn from it.

nobody guided me on that.
So well i figured i put my picture on Zone to help others
Thanks buddy, will give it a go.. never been good at those puzzle games haha

Reactions: Kybo

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the screenshots arent a good sign.. is it just copy and paste animations with each girl?
lol easiest way to save money(time) and dilute the content.
The main idea is that most if not all girls will have most if not all scene types down the road. That's why you can see the repetition.

If you are leaning more towards the "Ohnoes! It's copypasta instead of unique animations!", well... Got to disappoint you. Making quality animations is not quick or cheap. You can try doing these yourself and see how it goes.

Just for reference, Cloud Meadows team did great animations. They have like 7-8 people working on the game, and making around 20k+ just on the Patreon last time I checked. Then, they decided to stop making the HQ detailed animations and switched to pixelart scenes because doing unique fullscreen animations for each release was too much trouble.

And now you expect a one-man-band with 1,5k Patreon support and 2-3 commissioned artists who come and go to outperform Cloud Meadows team? Really? Well, would you kindly enlighten me to a way to do this? Because I don't see it.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
The main idea is that most if not all girls will have most if not all scene types down the road. That's why you can see the repetition.

If you are leaning more towards the "Ohnoes! It's copypasta instead of unique animations!", well... Got to disappoint you. Making quality animations is not quick or cheap. You can try doing these yourself and see how it goes.

Just for reference, Cloud Meadows team did great animations. They have like 7-8 people working on the game, and making around 20k+ just on the Patreon last time I checked. Then, they decided to stop making the HQ detailed animations and switched to pixelart scenes because doing unique fullscreen animations for each release was too much trouble.

And now you expect a one-man-band with 1,5k Patreon support and 2-3 commissioned artists who come and go to outperform Cloud Meadows team? Really? Well, would you kindly enlighten me to a way to do this? Because I don't see it.
my bad man, the animations do look pretty clean from what i can see so i imagine it does take a bit of work

Reactions: Yeehaw Games
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes