3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
yes a new pose sex animation, thx you
will we have on day a titfuck ? ( i think the new queen 0.2.2 is perfect for this before she gets serious with the hero in the end of this story sand land XD )

after a lot à load, this is the best reward we can take and of course, dont forgot to buy this item in these totems

1720336830049.png

sd98702116

Jul 24, 2023
mini810,貼文:13730519,會員:72991 said:
偉大的藝術,有動畫是特別好,(y) 但在遭遇中只有小狗和 BJ 並不理想。 IMO 品種可能應該重點關注。身為一個乳頭怪胎,我覺得不能和一個名叫 Titwolf 的女孩進行乳頭動作是一種犯罪。
也許戰鬥本身就像卡林監獄一樣,在戰鬥中只「享受樂趣」感覺像是錯失了機會,而且有點單調。
[/引用]
同意,我希望我能和大胸部的女孩一起出去玩

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Croc.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.2.3 is up for download! You can get it . Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

Let’s start with the lewd stuff. v0.2.3 comes with 3 new scenes. First of all, . Another new scene is crocomommy’s missionary. . And the lynx mommy got her doggy scene. You can .

You don’t need to re-seduce the girls to see the scene updates if you already invited them to the camp. The upgraded scenes are available in exploration zones, home evening dates automatically.

New features and activities

The main story gets an addition where the mystery around the royal family on the sand island is getting darker. Get some new clues and perhaps a new ally in preparation to unravel this mess.

The new girl, ! You can encounter her in the desert zone, namely, in common events (blue balls).

Added a new armor with healing over time effect skill. Check in with your workshop and get it for the future use. This healing option is more suited towards magic-inclined characters because the healing is not static like the first healing skill, but scales off your magic attack.

Added a new minigame for the desert zone. It will replace the old cup and coin minigame. The new minigame will require keen eye and paying close attention. As always, the money you’ll earn in it will count towards the exploration quest progression.

Added a second round of books for seductions skills. These will require the first tome for each skill, but this combo generally reduces the amount of “correct skill uses” by 1. This affects the fast seductions too, making charging up the mastery orbs easier.

Added a new joint venture to Quentin’s options once you’ll finish the current part of the sand quest. At the moment, it will add some extra options for your smithy in the workshop. The next update will allow you to reforge a special sword according to your playstyle.

As for the feedback polls, most players (83%) voted for keeping the roleplaying phrases in the H scenes even if they obscure the action a bit. The new H scenes in v0.2.3 have the roleplaying phrases. I will update the previous scenes with the next update to keep the same style for all H scenes.

The new seduction system is still in testing. We made a big progress and there’s a chance the first testing event will be in the v0.2.4 update. The workload is quite big for these changes… I guess I’ll leave it up to the feedback poll after you will get the chance to experience it firsthand to hear your thoughts and decide if it’s worth the trouble.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a bug where some clients could retain their orders between different bar minigame sessions.

Prepared a new pack of character on-map sprites for the bar minigame for all girls in the uniform. Finally, the amount of boxes pouring drinks will become less. They deserve some rest.

Fixed titwolf’s BJ animation. Now she has all her hair back intact.

Fixed a problem with harpy’s missionary scene for Lovense toys. Toy activation levels were lower than initially planned.

Updated gallery previews for most of the scenes with better, richer colors.

Added a new line to Quentin’s dialogue that mentions new upgrades that unlock after you’ll get better standing with various monster girl factions and general main quest progression.

Fixed mage-errant’s skill learning progression. Now, it should correctly show SP at all steps.

Fixed a cutscene in Queen Adia’s palace. Now, it has a correct fade in – fade out cycle.

Fixed Princess Rani’s cutscene in her room. Her sprites are no longer flickering during the scene.

Adjusted the sand questline start to require player’s house upgraded. Old saves are unaffected. If you can’t progress the quest – make sure that you upgraded your tent to a house with Quentin’s help. He’s close by to the pile of boxes and crates in the camp.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Last edited:

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023
yes a new pose sex animation, thx you
will we have on day a titfuck ? ( i think the new queen 0.2.2 is perfect for this before she gets serious with the hero in the end of this story sand land XD )

after a lot à load, this is the best reward we can take and of course, dont forgot to buy this item in these totems

View attachment 3806999
Waiting on the day we get tittifuck

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are working hard. Let’s see what we are aiming for during this month. There are 2 new girls coming in v0.2.4 – Mermaid for the special patron quest and mommy jackal from the “Next girl” poll. We are also going for 3 new scenes – jackal mommy’ cowgirl/rider scene, 2 BJ scenes for crocomommy and young cheetah. Our main artist is taking a break before returning and making a new type of scene. Yes, again. She’s our main caliber ^^

I’m working on some tweaks and improvements before going for the main story. You can see most of them already implemented in the list below. One of the biggest still active points is the option to completely hide all interface options on a button press (“Shift” by default). At the moment, it only hides the text/dialogue box, but not the choice menu. This is an inconvenience during some scenes and poses, so I am to expand the hiding functional to cover all interface elements.

During harpy’s and crocomommy’s missionary scenes, I shifted the roleplay options from the left side of the screen to the right one in order to avoid hiding points of interest behind a menu.

Added a different kind of a safe puzzle for the desert exploration zone and increased its rewards. These coins will count towards the exploration quests’ targets.

Added ropeplaying phrases for girls that previously had token phrases for their scene stage advancement like “Next” according to the feedback poll’s results. Namely, the harpy and fenec.

Fixed a problem in the sand temple puzzle that allowed to pick up the blank orb infinite amount of times.

Adjusted cursor in the game and equip option menus. The main menu finally got the correct frame animation effect and the equip menu doesn’t accelerate cursor’s animation during item choice.

Fixed a problem with incorrect background loading up in the scene for a second before switching over to a correct one.

Expanded smithy’s weapon options after purchasing the update from Quentin the quartermaster.

Fixed a bug that started forest background ambient to play after the safe puzzle in the desert region.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are finishing the first tasks. Here’s the preview for the new girl – . You’ll encounter her in the sand island’s exploration zone. Another addition is . She will appear as a part of the special quest that’s still in the planning stage for now. As always, new H scenes will arrive closer to the release date. Stay tuned for updates and sneak peeks!

I’m mostly done with tweaks and fixes. Working on the main story now. In v0.2.4, you will encounter the second special guest of Queen Adia in a very delicate situation. Catarina will get a lot of screen time, so make sure check the new update out if you like our big kitty!

Aside from the main quest progression, I plan to add another optional quest that will reward players who took their time to explore and solve extra puzzles and activities. This quest will be tied to the smithy upgrade you can get from Quentin and reward an upgradable blade that you will adapt to your playstyle. May be a good preparation for the combat encounters ahead!

Added and option to hide both the text and choices menu by hitting the already used “Shift” button. Now, you can hide all the interface elements during dialogue or scenes. Hitting enter or clicking will have no effect until you un-hide the interface again. Mobile devices will need another button for this. Most likely this extra button won’t make it in the current update, but I’ll make a memo for the next one to equalize desktop and mobile platforms in this regard.

Changed harpy missionary scene to use a separate background along with several tweaks to the animation itself. All of these should help with loading times for the H scene.

Changed titsqueeze sound in the bar minigame with a more fitting alternative. Titwolf will be happy.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Croc.gif

MonGirl Conquest v0.2.3 is up for download! You can check out the changes and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info. If you are looking for info about using Lovense toys, here’s a dedicated .

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Reactions: Invisible Demon

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Artists are finishing the planned H scenes. Here’s a . Crocomommy’s BJ scene will arrive later this week. And Mommy jackal’s cowgirl scene should arrive closer to the new version’s release date. As for the release window, I’m aiming for the usual window – August 14th-16th. If something big happens, I will make a separate info post about the change.

I’m more or less done with the main quest line progress. Hope you’ll like Cat’s newfound musician talent ^^ Now, it’s time to polish everything and focus on optional activities – smithy’s quest and introducing our special girl – the mermaid. She’ll arrive with the first step of her own quest in the next update.

Aside from the story progression and activities, I aim to add the button for the mobile version of MonGirl Conquest so players will be able to hide all the interface elements. This will equalize desktop and mobile platforms with new functionality. If this won’t make into the upcoming release, it will arrive in the next update. Either way, I already shifted the role-play phrase’s window to the right side of the screen for missionary scenes. This way, it doesn’t block the girls’ pussy.

We made a first full test for the new seduction system and it needs to go into the oven to iron out some newfound problems. Guess I’ll stop mentioning it until it’s ready to go, so we’ll avoid any possible confusion.

Reactions: Invisible Demon
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes