3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work with some previews upcoming shortly. In v0.2.3 we plan to make a crocomommy new character and missionary scene, harpy BJ, and lynx mommy doggy scene. Crocomommy (or mommydile sounds better?) is pretty close to the completion and should arrive during the week if all goes well.

I’m focused on the story update. As I mentioned before, I want to try out the mini-story format for each island. v0.2.3 will arrive with the second part of the sand island’s story. You’ll get deeper into the intrigues around the queen and princess and start to unravel them.

We are still experimenting with the new seduction system, but it’s far from being finished. Just wanted to let you know that the idea is still alive and undergoing preparation and testing.

Fixed titwolf’s BJ animation. Now she has all her hair back intact.

Fixed a problem with harpy’s missionary scene for Lovense toys. Toy activation levels were lower than initially planned.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

BarelyWorker

Jun 20, 2023
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work with some previews upcoming shortly. In v0.2.3 we plan to make a crocomommy new character and missionary scene, harpy BJ, and lynx mommy doggy scene. Crocomommy (or mommydile sounds better?) is pretty close to the completion and should arrive during the week if all goes well.

I’m focused on the story update. As I mentioned before, I want to try out the mini-story format for each island. v0.2.3 will arrive with the second part of the sand island’s story. You’ll get deeper into the intrigues around the queen and princess and start to unravel them.

We are still experimenting with the new seduction system, but it’s far from being finished. Just wanted to let you know that the idea is still alive and undergoing preparation and testing.

Fixed titwolf’s BJ animation. Now she has all her hair back intact.

Fixed a problem with harpy’s missionary scene for Lovense toys. Toy activation levels were lower than initially planned.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^
Mad respect for all the hard work you do

Reactions: Yeehaw Games

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Artists are slowly finishing the actual tasks. ! Young too. We are waiting on Mommy Lynx’s doggy scene and Crocomommy’s missionary scene. Plus, there’s a chance that a special, custom character will appear in the upcoming update, but it’s not yet certain. If we won’t have enough time, she will be first in the queue for v0.2.4.

The story part is more or less finished for v0.2.3. I’m working and stitching everything up and making sure it works fine together. After the main story, I plan to tweak some stuff for the bar minigame + tinker with the new seduction system to see if it’s feasible for us.

We’ve prepared a new pack of character on-map sprites for the bar minigame. Finally, the amount of boxes pouring drinks will become less. They deserve some rest.

As for the polls, most players (83%) voted for keeping the roleplaying phrases in the scenes even if they obscure the action a bit. I’ll think about sidestepping this problem, but nothing comes to mind right away.

And the new girl poll for the new girl in the desert zone is over too. Let’s see whom you’ve picked!

The first place goes to young jackal with 53 points. Mommy gazelle gets the second place with 15, just one point shy from the tie. Young gargoyle finishes third with 14 points. Mommy jerboa gets the fourth place with 10. Mommy camel scores 6 points and young rhino gets only 3.

Alright, looks like mommy jackal won’t be lonely for long. Thanks for participation!

colascage

Nov 24, 2017
As I mentioned earlier, the new seduction system is undergoing testing. Namely, there’s a way to make seduction encounters just touch and see the result instead of choosing skills from the list. So far so good, but it will need more time for proper implementation. No estimate dates, since we’ll need to adapt and use Spine framework for it. But it looks much juicier than what we have now for seduction encounters.
So you just use one skill? Why does this need proper implementation or am i reading it wrong.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Harpy_uncen.gif

MonGirl Conquest v0.2.2 is up for download! You can check out the changes and get the game here:

Windows – |
MacOS X – |
Linux family – |
Android – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run. Make sure that your active user has the right to write in the game's folder to avoid problems with saves. Also, check out the for more info. If you are looking for info about using Lovense toys, here’s a dedicated .

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Reactions: Invisible Demon

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So you just use one skill? Why does this need proper implementation or am i reading it wrong.
No. The change is that instead of picking skills from a list you need to click/tap the active zones on the girl and see small animations for the teasing. This requires Spine rigging and logic re-writes for seduction encounters.

Reactions: colascage

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Zara's quest still won't progress for me. She just keeps saying she needs more time. Very frustrating. There needs to be a mechanism to automatically advance a day rather than force to go hunting.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Zara's quest still won't progress for me. She just keeps saying she needs more time. Very frustrating. There needs to be a mechanism to automatically advance a day rather than force to go hunting.
My guess is that you need to do Cleo's bit. Upgrade your tent to a house and she will be waiting for you there.

5dk

Jun 8, 2021
Gallery code is 2713. To find it out, go to \www\js\plugins, open the file YG_Extension.js with notepad++ (or windows notepad), find the string highlighted in the attachment, copy it, send it to chatgpt to decode it and enjoy.

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Gallery code is 2713. To find it out, go to \www\js\plugins, open the file YG_Extension.js with notepad++ (or windows notepad), find the string highlighted in the attachment, copy it, send it to chatgpt to decode it and enjoy.
As I thought, you need only that strings — IMG_20240706_030036.png
or go to and paste string "MjcxMv==" without quotes in the second textarea and click "Decode".

ChatGPT is a lier.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
2024-07-06 (1).png
In case anyone got stuck on the orbs / balls you just gotta grab the blank one and use the crystals like paint colors to make what they combine into

Afterwards its Red, Green, Blue

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
yes a new pose sex animation, thx you
will we have on day a titfuck ? ( i think the new queen 0.2.2 is perfect for this before she gets serious with the hero in the end of this story sand land XD )

after a lot à load, this is the best reward we can take and of course, dont forgot to buy this item in these totems

1720336830049.png

sd98702116

Jul 24, 2023
mini810,貼文:13730519,會員:72991 said:
偉大的藝術,有動畫是特別好,(y) 但在遭遇中只有小狗和 BJ 並不理想。 IMO 品種可能應該重點關注。身為一個乳頭怪胎,我覺得不能和一個名叫 Titwolf 的女孩進行乳頭動作是一種犯罪。
也許戰鬥本身就像卡林監獄一樣,在戰鬥中只「享受樂趣」感覺像是錯失了機會,而且有點單調。
[/引用]
同意,我希望我能和大胸部的女孩一起出去玩

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes