3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are finishing the tasks bit by bit. Young bear’s BJ scene is already here. . Pharaoh mommy is ready too. . Scorpomommy’s titfuck and Pharaoh’s cowgirl/rider scenes are still in the work and should arrive closer to the release date. Speaking about the release date, the new update should arrive in the usual release window – October 14th-16th. If anything big will happen, I’ll make a separate info post.

The main bulk of content is ready, and I’m focused on polishing the logic before the release. I’ve got a pair of reports about Lovense connectivity problems that started from v0.2.4 MonGirl Conquest release. Anyone else having these issues?

Now, let’s talk about the feedback and biome polls. Let’s start with the mini-story format feedback. Overall, the general opinion is positive with 99% players saying that this approach is at least okay. 58% of the voters would like to see more special encounters in the mini-stories. Thanks for your feedback! I’ll see how I can improve the general idea of these stories on the new island.

As for biomes, the race was quite real. Snow and mountains zone wins with 30 points. The second place goes to dark and demonic with 28. Dungeons and dra-*ahem*-gons finishes 3rd with a score of 27. Volcanic ends up with 15, and crystal caverns with 14. Looks like we will be voting some fluffy cuties around the middle of the month.

I also plan another feedback poll about H scenes. This time it will be about H scene presentation and black screens.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Conquest’s ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are finishing the tasks bit by bit. Young bear’s BJ scene is already here. . Pharaoh mommy is ready too. . Scorpomommy’s titfuck and Pharaoh’s cowgirl/rider scenes are still in the work and should arrive closer to the release date. Speaking about the release date, the new update should arrive in the usual release window – October 14th-16th. If anything big will happen, I’ll make a separate info post.

The main bulk of content is ready, and I’m focused on polishing the logic before the release. I’ve got a pair of reports about Lovense connectivity problems that started from v0.2.4 MonGirl Conquest release. Anyone else having these issues?

Now, let’s talk about the feedback and biome polls. Let’s start with the mini-story format feedback. Overall, the general opinion is positive with 99% players saying that this approach is at least okay. 58% of the voters would like to see more special encounters in the mini-stories. Thanks for your feedback! I’ll see how I can improve the general idea of these stories on the new island.

As for biomes, the race was quite real. Snow and mountains zone wins with 30 points. The second place goes to dark and demonic with 28. Dungeons and dra-*ahem*-gons finishes 3rd with a score of 27. Volcanic ends up with 15, and crystal caverns with 14. Looks like we will be voting some fluffy cuties around the middle of the month.

I also plan another feedback poll about H scenes. This time it will be about H scene presentation and black screens.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like it – tell your friends ^^
I'm looking forward to the new version, I really like the story and the art of the monster girls. I also wanted to know if there are other sex scenes of girls planned like Missionary, Oral+Titfuck, Cowgirl, Anal, Titjob, 69, Sideway? And will be cow girls in game?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
When I fighting the golem when he was like 40 - 50% left HP I think I download from gofile
Huh... Which operating system do you use? I just double-checked the golem fight on the released Windows client and don’t have the error there. Just in case, it would be great if you could and see if the problem persists.

I'm looking forward to the new version, I really like the story and the art of the monster girls. I also wanted to know if there are other sex scenes of girls planned like Missionary, Oral+Titfuck, Cowgirl, Anal, Titjob, 69, Sideway? And will be cow girls in game?
Thanks. Adding new scenes is a lot of work, despite that most players think otherwise. My current support level doesn't exactly allow me to kick down the door at some pro's house, throw a bag of cash in their face and announce that they are working with me now. So, yes, with only 1 artist having enough skill to probe the ideas for new scenes while others are propagating existing concepts can be pretty slow.

Still, I think we are doing more than enough if we'll compare us to other 2d animation games like Cloud Meadows. Even with their ~16,5k support just from Patreon alone, they decided that fully animated hd scenes are too much hussle, and switched over to pixel art H scenes. Meanwhile, we are doing these with ~1.5k support. If you want more scenes and faster - you know what to do.

As for new girls, we decide on new additions via Patreon polls. So, in the end, players decide who they want to see in the game. While at the moment I don't plan to add a story-bound cowgirl, this may still happen from such polls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodhunter

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Aida_titfuck_uncen.gif

Mongirl Conquest v0.2.6 is up for download! You can get it . That’s it, the main story of the sand island draws to its conclusion! The hurdles are over, and it’s time to get the rewards. So, visit Queen Adia’s palace and attend the feast, along with getting a very personal reward, of course. Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

Let’s start with the lewd stuff. v0.2.6 comes with 3 new scenes. Young bear gets a new BJ scene. . The new girl, Pharaoh mommy roams the sand island. . She gets her first scene, and it’s a cowgirl/rider type. . Queen Adia’s or just scorpomommy’s titfuck scene is finished and .

New features and activities

I’ve added a new step to Cordelia’s quest line with a small puzzle. Don’t worry, it’s a pretty simple one. The plan is to release another part of her quest soon after, most likely in the upcoming v0.2.7 version of the game.

Cleo’s and Cat’s H scenes from the story mode is available for in-game replaying after finishing the sand island’s story. Just visit the feline camp, talk with the girls and have some fun. These are available both in full and animation-only modes just like in the gallery. Just talk with the girls in the feline camp after progressing the main quest far enough.

Skeleton encounters went the dodo way and now gone from exploration zones. Bunny mommies took their place. I’ve also updated the zone’s info preview.

Added a pair of camp upgrades to Quentin’s wares. These allow passive resource gathering at the same time you get the daily bar payment.

I also plan another feedback poll about H scenes. This time it will be about H scene presentation and black screens. This new poll should be up around October 16th along with the usual “next girl poll”. Stay tuned!

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a problem with magic-type sword from the “Blade of legends” quest. Now, it properly uses the intended sound without triggering any error messages.

Fixed a problem with Catarina x Cleo scene starting again right after ending.

Fixed map geometry for one of the sand exploration zones, that allowed players to walk off from one of the islands.

Tried to troubleshoot a report about a missing sound during the golem fight in the special sword quest, but couldn’t manage to reproduce it. Either way, I hard-wired the client to pack the reported sound just to be safe. If the problem is still encountered in v0.2.6 – please contact me with details.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 4132535

Mongirl Conquest v0.2.6 is up for download! You can get it . That’s it, the main story of the sand island draws to its conclusion! The hurdles are over, and it’s time to get the rewards. So, visit Queen Adia’s palace and attend the feast, along with getting a very personal reward, of course. Let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story update.

H content

Let’s start with the lewd stuff. v0.2.6 comes with 3 new scenes. Young bear gets a new BJ scene. . The new girl, Pharaoh mommy roams the sand island. . She gets her first scene, and it’s a cowgirl/rider type. . Queen Adia’s or just scorpomommy’s titfuck scene is finished and .

New features and activities

I’ve added a new step to Cordelia’s quest line with a small puzzle. Don’t worry, it’s a pretty simple one. The plan is to release another part of her quest soon after, most likely in the upcoming v0.2.7 version of the game.

Cleo’s and Cat’s H scenes from the story mode is available for in-game replaying after finishing the sand island’s story. Just visit the feline camp, talk with the girls and have some fun. These are available both in full and animation-only modes just like in the gallery. Just talk with the girls in the feline camp after progressing the main quest far enough.

Skeleton encounters went the dodo way and now gone from exploration zones. Bunny mommies took their place. I’ve also updated the zone’s info preview.

Added a pair of camp upgrades to Quentin’s wares. These allow passive resource gathering at the same time you get the daily bar payment.

I also plan another feedback poll about H scenes. This time it will be about H scene presentation and black screens. This new poll should be up around October 16th along with the usual “next girl poll”. Stay tuned!

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a problem with magic-type sword from the “Blade of legends” quest. Now, it properly uses the intended sound without triggering any error messages.

Fixed a problem with Catarina x Cleo scene starting again right after ending.

Fixed map geometry for one of the sand exploration zones, that allowed players to walk off from one of the islands.

Tried to troubleshoot a report about a missing sound during the golem fight in the special sword quest, but couldn’t manage to reproduce it. Either way, I hard-wired the client to pack the reported sound just to be safe. If the problem is still encountered in v0.2.6 – please contact me with details.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Conquest – tell your friends ^^
Queen Adia’s or just scorpomommy’s well 6ZaV.gif

Reactions: Yeehaw Games
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes