RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
TBH you don't really "play", you watch (most choices are perspectives, if you use the human perspective you'll see the vampire in "human glamour" otherwise you'll see black&white skin and stuff).

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Low Spec Patch now available for Bloodlines!

Are you having trouble running Bloodlines, lately? The introduction of new code to make animations run smoothly can be a little rough on computers that don't have a lot of Memory to spare. This can lead to crashes while simply navigating the game.

If you are experiencing problems, consider installing the Low Spec Patch. It's a simple drag-and-drop overwrite--just like the "Nicest" patch. Check the instructions in the zip, for the full process. Once the Low Spec patch is installed, Bloodlines will no longer attempt to grab extra Memory. This could result in choppier animations, but you should no longer experience crashes.

Note: At present, the Low Spec patch is compatible with all other patches (i.e. it shouldn't overwrite files for other patches like "Nicest"). Low Spec patch will have no effect on versions of Bloodlines prior to v0.18, and (at present) is forwards-compatible with upcoming Bloodlines updates.

Low Spec Patch for Bloodlines

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.18

Please Note: You may notice that the game now caches about 1GB of memory on startup. This will help to keep the animations smooth, but please get in touch if it causes any problems with how the game runs. I can't promise any patches to this update, but we can always address any bugs in the next build.

As for new content, you'll want to replay all perspectives in both "Ben turns Mia" and "Mia turns Clara" to see the bulk of new animations. Lauren, Oliver, and Gisele's new scenes should continue from the ends of last scenes in their Bloodlines. While Lauren's scene has animations in both perspectives, Gisele's animation had to be cut from this build. You'll also find that Chuck's narration in "Lauren Changes" is missing because we ran out of time.

Heavy version for PC/Linux

Heavy version for Mac

Lite version for PC/Linux

Lite version for Mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Either in this game you can avoid turning men into vampires? I want to be the only man playing and with others I don’t share these girls. Girl vs girl action doesn’t hurt at all, but I don’t give a man any space.

Reactions: verzauberung

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I think I've figured out what makes me so unhappy playing this game.
It's all the tilted camera angles and the choppy transition from one orientation to another.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.18(incest).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.07.2021 (v0.18(incest))

Last edited:
Reactions: 6een

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
With games with both the lesbian and female protagonist tag in them along with a bunch of other tags like mind control, corruption, male domination, oral, anal, and vaginal sex, forced, bimbo, etc. I'm always wondering how much pure lesbian content is going to be in the game and would appreciate that being clarified.

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
Im looking for peggys bloodline, cant seem to find it at all. I've seen a description of Peggy's classroom, so ive zoomed through all the school content to see if i can unlock it there but no luck. And its not listed under the bloodlines button. Im wondering now, do i need to start a fresh game to get it? Im on v.0.18

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Story and renders gives me feeling ''Damn son this looks wow.'' but this game is not animated right? If im not wrong i asked DEV some quite time ago this question and i was waiting maybe he will start making game animated sex scenes. Is he started doing sex scenes animated? Or they are still only pictures?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Story and renders gives me feeling ''Damn son this looks wow.'' but this game is not animated right? If im not wrong i asked DEV some quite time ago this question and i was waiting maybe he will start making game animated sex scenes. Is he started doing sex scenes animated? Or they are still only pictures?
Check v0.18 changelog ;)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Check v0.18 changelog ;)
LOL! I wasnt waiting someone actualy write actualy changes to changelog! Damn... Thanks for heads up :D BTW these are only for this update right? There is not change about first scenes of games about remake them with animations?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
With games with both the lesbian and female protagonist tag in them along with a bunch of other tags like mind control, corruption, male domination, oral, anal, and vaginal sex, forced, bimbo, etc. I'm always wondering how much pure lesbian content is going to be in the game and would appreciate that being clarified.

it's about half lesbian content at the moment

Any idea how to unlock giselle bloodline ??

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Is the main protagonist of the game a guy or a girl???????
The story's protagonist seems to be a girl (at least that's the character that seems to be the one that's going to cure/destroy the vampires) but it's narrated from multiple points of view.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
I love this game but the bloodline menu is really unwieldy now that there's so much content.

I'll see a missing number in my list of bloodlines and have to randomly go back through other branches trying to find out how to unlock the person. Usually I wind up just digging into the source.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes