wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
Sorry, but I don't actually have any way to test the Mac build separately. The script is exactly the same as the other versions, so what's the problem you're seeing?
In previous MAC versions I was able to play the game fine. but this update Its cant not be open. I know the new MacOS now only runs 64 bit apps. Is the MAC version 64 bit? Its says This app cant not be opened

Moniker Smith

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
In previous MAC versions I was able to play the game fine. but this update Its cant not be open. I know the new MacOS now only runs 64 bit apps. Is the MAC version 64 bit? Its says This app cant not be opened
I used the same version of Ren'Py to build this distribution that I've been using all along. MacOS Catalina pre-dates all of my updates, so nothing should be different with this update...

Is anyone else having trouble with the Mac versions? Also, is this something that affects both the heavy and lite builds, or is it only coming up with one of them?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

Bloodlines v0.06 now available to everyone!
I hope you all enjoy the biggest Bloodlines update ever!

Content added in v0.06

. 684 new images

. Katie's first, second, and third vampire transformations

. Yolanda's first vampire transformation
30 new transformation "shifts"

. 6 new characters: Kevin, Chuck, and Tom

. new scenes at Yolanda's Bedroom, Yolanda's Classroom, Lind Academy Hallway, Chuck's Living Room, Alan's Living Room, Clara's Hot Tub, and Downtown Lind.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This would be so much better if they didnt transform into that ugly almost identical appearance. Having some patch to have them maintain their appearance would make this enjoyable as is, they story and writing is one of the best so far but again the appearance is a turn off for me.
True, that is what keeps me away from playing this game as well even if it has some good recommendations on the story side. Unfortunately I can understand that dev cannot really make two versions of each scene per girl to give everyone what they want and he or his patreons seem to prefer the really big boob corrupted versions which is fair enough in the end, just a pity for me. :p

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just a heads-up, the Heavy 0.06 Windows update link is the Lite version, got the Heavy by coming to Page 10 here. Just thought I'd point out an issue.

Otherwise, Loving a Vampire based game! Intriguing to say the least.

Reactions: cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Just a heads-up, the Heavy 0.06 Windows update link is the Lite version, got the Heavy by coming to Page 10 here. Just thought I'd point out an issue.

Otherwise, Loving a Vampire based game! Intriguing to say the least.
Use mine just above if you want from Mega

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Its to bad Ben doesn't just bang a school student without transforming her :unsure: And maybe keeps one girl human just to drink pure blood :love: (y) That would be a nice change for once.

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The visuals are far better (for Illusion standards) when they are in their "glamour" forms. In their vampire forms they all look the same and can't really tell what the fuck is happening on screen between all the black hair , white skin and tats.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
The visuals are far better (for Illusion standards) when they are in their "glamour" forms. In their vampire forms they all look the same and can't really tell what the fuck is happening on screen between all the black hair , white skin and tats.
i can very easily..they all have diff tats..easy if you just keep it in mind..now is it just me or is incest missing from this?

Synful

May 20, 2018
Pretty sure the latest update link .6 -- for heavy mega windows is actually the light version based on file size.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes