azureHeyHOO

May 9, 2020

Bloodlines v0.06 now available to everyone!
I hope you all enjoy the biggest Bloodlines update ever!

Heavy version for PC/Linux

Heavy version for Mac

Lite version for PC/Linux

Lite version for Mac

Content added in v0.06

. 684 new images

. Katie's first, second, and third vampire transformations

. Yolanda's first vampire transformation
30 new transformation "shifts"

. 6 new characters: Kevin, Chuck, and Tom

. new scenes at Yolanda's Bedroom, Yolanda's Classroom, Lind Academy Hallway, Chuck's Living Room, Alan's Living Room, Clara's Hot Tub, and Downtown Lind.
Thanks for the new update! :D
One thing, tho' ... the WIN mega heavy version is the same as the lite version. The rest of the links are working well. (y)

Reactions: cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for the new update! :D
One thing, tho' ... the WIN mega heavy version is the same as the lite version. The rest of the links are working well. (y)
Mine are correct, just the one from 1st page is wrong

Reported the wrong link so they can fix it :cool:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I thought I would give this one a go, primarily due to the vampire theme... I went into it, knowing that most vampire themed VN/Games have a tendency to not be done well... And this one was about what I expected, and then some... I didn't play all the way through the content, as it was just not my cup of tea and felt a bit ridiculous looking... It is primarily a low to moderate quality Japanese styled over-the-top vampire sex romp... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Jul 8 at 8:01pm
Bloodlines v0.07.4 now available to everyone

Content added in v0.07.4

. 624 new images

. Dave's third vampire transformation

. The twins' second and third vampire transformation

. 30 new transformation "shifts"

. FIXED: Mia's perspective in "Mia turns Jenny." All dialogue, narration, and unique images are now accessible

. FIXED: Ben's perspective in "Ben, Mia, and Jenny turn Katie." All dialogue, narration, and unique images are now accessible

. FIXED: Dave's perspective in "Dave turns The Twins." All dialogue, narration, and unique images are now accessible

. New vampire powers

. New scenes at Valerie and Dave's Kitchen, Kimmy and Kendy's Bedroom

. 1 new Bloodline: The Twins
Thanks for your great work Moniker Smith

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Following progression in this is a bit fucked...Having to backtrack to one specific path you might not even remember at all, is annoying.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
624 new images ? Haven't played yet... But definitely a good month by most games's standards...
Again: haven't played the update yet -
Have to agree the transformations are extreme, don't really like the black nipples and so on... Would IMO be better if they all basically looked the same, at least in glamour. But as pointed out, still very much a hot game.
Again: haven't played the updated yet - I'm kind of sad that this game seems to only go for the fapable content (wow fought with auto-correct on that one... fapable, fappable ? Obvs not english either way).

Reactions: Pepenone

Kazenomaru

Dec 20, 2019
Very much enjoyable, but you seriously need to improve the lighting. Some scenes are such obscured that it's visually impossible to see anything.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.07.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Cicko

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Very unique way of telling a VN. Love it. Not a fan of basketball tits but I know a lot of people are. Love the tats, the darkness and so far the story. Be interesting to see what happens next. Best of luck

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Game is great I appreciate the multiple perspectives! and the corruption is done well! I only wish there were animations. The game's story has a surprising level of depth by adding the church and the repelling of the vampires from what I initially expected. Wish you the best with continuing to develop this game !!!

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Can someone tell me whose blood line I have to go through to start the twin's bloodlines?
Edit: nvm apparently there are no bloodline or perspective option for when they will initially drink the blood in the bottle. Their only bloodline perspective or events happen at the end of dave's

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Boodlines v0.08.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes