Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Bloodlines v0.08.1 Incest Patch

Updated for the latest content, this patch affects content throughout the game and re-contextualizes many character relationships.
These changes alter multiple perspectives in hardcore scenes and replace not only names used in dialogue/narration but also plot and setting elements from the vanilla version. If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.

Also remember that this patch is only designed for the current build of Bloodlines. Applying this patch to older versions of the game will break scenes and may even cause the game to crash. If you experience any problems when applying this to the current version of the game, don't be afraid to tell me!

This patch needs to be updated every update??? or is it okay for update .09?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.010

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Popocapt

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Now that this was done in a new mold, why not play for two goals. I’m still not interested in playing beyond the beginning when my girls go to the wrong circles. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Thanks a lot dude, and I don't want to sound ungrateful but... two updates without the usual ic patch?
There's something we have to know?
I don't have any news from developer regarding previous incest patch

Reactions: freedom.call
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes