• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Monkey Business Multi Mod [v0.2.9][FED]

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/monkeybusiness_androidmo.me/files/game/tl/english/alice_meet.rpy", line 1945, in script
old "Как зовут учительницу по химии? Имя по умолчанию - Елизавета Павловна"
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/monkeybusiness_androidmo.me/files/game/tl/english/alice_meet.rpy", line 1945, in script
Exception: A translation for "Как зовут учительницу по химии? Имя по умолчанию - Елизавета Павловна" already exists at /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/monkeybusiness_androidmo.me/files/game/tl/english/alice_meet.rpy:1946.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 488, in main
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2397, in execute
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 388, in add
Exception: A translation for "Как зовут учительницу по химии? Имя по умолчанию - Елизавета Павловна" already exists at /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/monkeybusiness_androidmo.me/files/game/tl/english/alice_meet.rpy:1946.

What do I do now ? It occurs while the use the mod.

maternal

Feb 3, 2019
This mod seems to cause some problems. After installing and starting the game up, most of the main menu buttons are just square symbols. However, changing the language from the flag icons back and forth at least once seems to fix the buttons. I'm playing on Windows 10 btw.

FED_

Modder
Jul 20, 2021
This mod seems to cause some problems. After installing and starting the game up, most of the main menu buttons are just square symbols. However, changing the language from the flag icons back and forth at least once seems to fix the buttons. I'm playing on Windows 10 btw.
That issue can be fixed be downloading the Russian Hot-Fix

Dezza666

Mar 31, 2021

Overview:
Cheat Mod • Gallery Mod • Walkthrough Mod • Quick Navigation Mod

The walkthrough menu can be opened by clicking the top right ? button.
The quick nav can be opened from the left side quick navigation button.
The gallery can be accessed from the game menus.​

Updated: 2021-09-02
Game/Creator: Monkey Business / -
Modder: /
Mod Version: 0.2.5
Game Version: 0.2.5

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Extras: Russian Hot-Fix -

View attachment 1321852 View attachment 1321853 View attachment 1321854 View attachment 1321855 View attachment 1321856 View attachment 1321858
Why does it say on mine that mom date is disabled and fake sister date disabled? Anyone know??

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
No, there has been some major changes to v0.2.6 that break the mod.
Does your mod work on Android as well?
I tried to play with some ports, but all had problems playing with the mod. Please, see if the mod works on Android too.

May 27, 2017
Sandbox was apparently removed in v0.2.6, as stated in the VN's Changelog. Game files have likely been changed, so the mod would also need to be re-encoded from the ground up. So I'm not sure if this will be updated, I've seen a few modders drop their mods because of this reason.

I would suggest people who want to cheat with points and such, to use . It works on most VN engines, can be used to change points/events/items/stats, etc. It's quite handy when mods are not available.

FED_

Modder
Jul 20, 2021
Does your mod work on Android as well?
I tried to play with some ports, but all had problems playing with the mod. Please, see if the mod works on Android too.
Will this be updated for v0.2.6_Rw?
Yeah, having the sandbox removed from the game is a major change. Thanks for all your hard work on this mod FED.
I ask the same question. Will this be updated?
Has this Mod been abandoned?
Would someone be so kind to update the mod to the latest version ?? Thank you.
FED_ Will you update this mod or is it abandoned?
We need a hero!
Sandbox was apparently removed in v0.2.6, as stated in the VN's Changelog. Game files have likely been changed, so the mod would also need to be re-encoded from the ground up. So I'm not sure if this will be updated, I've seen a few modders drop their mods because of this reason.

I would suggest people who want to cheat with points and such, to use . It works on most VN engines, can be used to change points/events/items/stats, etc. It's quite handy when mods are not available.
I have updated the MOD!!! It's only walkthrough though. I'll Implement cheats, and gallery unlocker to later version. I just wanted to get something out there in the mean time.