Mod Ren'Py Monkey Business Multi Mod [v0.2.9][FED]

May 27, 2017
It does not work on 2.9
Same files that were locked before are still locked with mod 2.9 with game 2.9
Mod works perfectly fine for me, some scenes are locked because they're path exclusive; you won't see Mom Corruption scenes when you're playing Mom Love Route, and you won't see Sis Submissive scenes when you're on Sis Domination route, and vice-versa. Try deleting your old saves and doing a fresh install of the game and mod if you're having any errors.

Apr 14, 2021

Overview:
Cheat Mod • Gallery Mod • Walkthrough Mod • Quick Navigation Mod

The walkthrough menu can be opened by clicking the top right ? button.
The quick nav can be opened from the left side quick navigation button.
The gallery can be accessed from the game menus.​

Updated: 2021-11-02
Game/Creator: Monkey Business / -
Modder: /
Mod Version: 0.2.9
Game Version: 0.2.9

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gallery did not unlock at all everything is still locked in gallery and only thing i have is just the walkthrough in the game there's no question mark whatsoever

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Ditto same experience. The Gallery doesn't even highlight all the potential scenes.
So if you look at the mods features now it shows its no longer a gallery unlocker mod for some bloody reason. Pretty much just a walkthrough mod so it should be relabled as such.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

Overview:
Cheat Mod • Gallery Mod • Walkthrough Mod • Quick Navigation Mod

The walkthrough menu can be opened by clicking the top right ? button.
The quick nav can be opened from the left side quick navigation button.
The gallery can be accessed from the game menus.​

Updated: 2021-11-02
Game/Creator: Monkey Business / -
Modder: /
Mod Version: 0.2.9
Game Version: 0.2.9

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Might want to update the Overview, Changelog and Previews to reflect the removal of pretty much everything except the Walkthrough! Have the Menu Improvements, Gallery Mod, Cheat Mod & Quick Navigation Mod components been permanently removed or just until they can be reworked? :unsure: Would be nice to get some sort of explanation as to what's going on! o_O If those components are permanently removed then this really needs to be renamed correctly as a Walkthrough Mod because there's certainly no Multi-Mod here now! :oops:

EDIT: Forgot to ask if this will be getting an update for the latest v0.3 of the game or is this now Abandoned, On Hold, Other?

Last edited:

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Might want to update the Overview, Changelog and Previews to reflect the removal of pretty much everything except the Walkthrough! Have the Menu Improvements, Gallery Mod, Cheat Mod & Quick Navigation Mod components been permanently removed or just until they can be reworked? :unsure: Would be nice to get some sort of explanation as to what's going on! o_O If those components are permanently removed then this really needs to be renamed correctly as a Walkthrough Mod because there's certainly no Multi-Mod here now! :oops:

EDIT: Forgot to ask if this will be getting an update for the latest v0.3 of the game or is this now Abandoned, On Hold, Other?
When v2.9 came out he said he will update the other parts for the next update.
I have updated the MOD!!! It's only walkthrough though. I'll Implement cheats, and gallery unlocker to later version. I just wanted to get something out there in the mean time.
FED_ Can you please update the mod for the new version?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
When v2.9 came out he said he will update the other parts for the next update.

FED_ Can you please update the mod for the new version?
Yeah I found that comment from FED_ (posted on Nov 2nd, 2021) when I went back through comments. Would have been so much better if that info had been added to the OP as well so that everyone would see it straight away instead of having to either ask questions or spend time searching through the comments! But, it is what it is, hopefully there will be some news regarding an update for the new v0.3 sometime soon.

Having searched through comments I did notice that FED_ hasn't posted anything since the post on Nov 2nd, 2021:
I have updated the MOD!!! It's only walkthrough though. I'll Implement cheats, and gallery unlocker to later version. I just wanted to get something out there in the mean time.
Note that it clearly states: "I'll Implement cheats, and gallery unlocker to later version." which may not mean the next update. Just figured that was worth pointing out in case folks were expecting the gallery, cheats, etc to be returning in the very next update! :unsure:

Ogz

Jun 27, 2017
I tried with v0.3 but there is error.

Full traceback:
File "game/club_mom_alt_date.rpy", line 453, in script
if teacher_rework_photoproof == 1:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/club_mom_alt_date.rpy", line 453, in <module>
if teacher_rework_photoproof == 1:
NameError: name 'teacher_rework_photoproof' is not defined

bartolomeo

Oct 4, 2017
how to get blowjob scene with kira in kitchen? i have tried with many ways but still can't get the scene