None Monobeno -Happy End- [Machine Translation Request]

chucknorris202

Jul 31, 2021
Complete Machine Translation request for [VN] Monobeno - Happy End -
Official Store: or
Censored: Very light Mosaics
Engine: KiriKiri
Language: Requesting Translation from Japanese to English, via Machine translator(DeepL esp...or something comparable if you cant get that working).

Instructions/Information
Buy the game or get it off a website somewhere(ryuugames is a good one)
Extract and run
Requires Japanese Locale

Btw the same company and people who made this, made Maitetsu(the Train game); if you want a preview of how good this company is at making these games, check that one out. Its quite long just like this one, and that makes it all the more worthwhile; this one seems even better though due to being about Japanese folklore and mythology and the supernatural instead of being about trains and railroad tracks. Also, the heroines are all awesome, from main characters to side characters. I know a TON of people would LOVE to see a machine translation patch for this game. Doesnt gotta be perfect either. Please do it in DeepL if you can, as that is the best and requires the least text editing. And this version of the game, = Happy End - includes both the original Monobeno as well as all Bonus material/extras released via patches or discs. its the complete package.

I REALLY want someone to translate this please. I do NOT want, or think this game even needs, a full on word for word translation done by a full team like is standard procedure. Its enough if it gets either a lightly edited DeepL machine translation, or a more heavily edited machine translation using another translator.

Im crossing my fingers that someone picks this up.... for now Id even be cool with an unedited DeepL machine translation of this game just so I can understand it. Thanks in advance!

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Complete Machine Translation request for [VN] Monobeno - Happy End -
Official Store: or
Censored: Very light Mosaics
Engine: KiriKiri
Language: Requesting Translation from Japanese to English, via Machine translator(DeepL esp...or something comparable if you cant get that working).

Instructions/Information
Buy the game or get it off a website somewhere(ryuugames is a good one)
Extract and run
Requires Japanese Locale

Btw the same company and people who made this, made Maitetsu(the Train game); if you want a preview of how good this company is at making these games, check that one out. Its quite long just like this one, and that makes it all the more worthwhile; this one seems even better though due to being about Japanese folklore and mythology and the supernatural instead of being about trains and railroad tracks. Also, the heroines are all awesome, from main characters to side characters. I know a TON of people would LOVE to see a machine translation patch for this game. Doesnt gotta be perfect either. Please do it in DeepL if you can, as that is the best and requires the least text editing. And this version of the game, = Happy End - includes both the original Monobeno as well as all Bonus material/extras released via patches or discs. its the complete package.

I REALLY want someone to translate this please. I do NOT want, or think this game even needs, a full on word for word translation done by a full team like is standard procedure. Its enough if it gets either a lightly edited DeepL machine translation, or a more heavily edited machine translation using another translator.

Im crossing my fingers that someone picks this up.... for now Id even be cool with an unedited DeepL machine translation of this game just so I can understand it. Thanks in advance!
Hi there
If it's based on kirikiri engine i can give it a try to mlt it
By the way remove the complete tag from this post
Because it means that the game has being already completely translated.

Reactions: chucknorris202

chucknorris202

Jul 31, 2021
Hi there
If it's based on kirikiri engine i can give it a try to mlt it
By the way remove the complete tag from this post
Because it means that the game has being already completely translated.
Thank you. That'd be awesome if you did this one! I'd love a MTL for this. DeepL if you can, but Im fine with anything, as long as I can understand whats happening.

Also I deleted that; I was unaware thats what that meant. Sorry bout the confusion.

edit: btw, can you post in here about any progress on your mtl of this game, and the patch when you release it? It'd help a ton man; thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

RhinoMonkey

Dec 15, 2021
I'm planning on playing this fully with DEEPML. How would I store the translation for others to use?

I will likely translate from SImplified Chinese to English. I've heard it is better with DeepML

Last edited:

RhinoMonkey

Dec 15, 2021
So I managed to unpack data.xp3 for the game but I'm not finding any files that would be the scripted text for me to translate

RhinoMonkey

Dec 15, 2021
Ok I found the translations to be inside the .txt.scn but there's hundred of texts. It'd take too long to translate,

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
Thank you. That'd be awesome if you did this one! I'd love a MTL for this. DeepL if you can, but Im fine with anything, as long as I can understand whats happening.

Also I deleted that; I was unaware thats what that meant. Sorry bout the confusion.

edit: btw, can you post in here about any progress on your mtl of this game, and the patch when you release it? It'd help a ton man; thanks in advance.
Any progress on this?
I'd take any form of translation at this point.
Has still stalled out? Even a DeepL translation would be legendary at this point.
I found a MTL link here if anybody still wants it although I haven't tested to see if it works yet also, I found a link for an uncensored patch that works specifically for the Chinese steam version I'm not sure if they work together since I plan on playing with the censorship since I don't think it's too bad .
Edit: It does work for Monobeno -Happy End- but I'm not sure about the regular version.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Toki_22 and Kurikuo

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
can someone please put in the legwork to download off ryuu, run the iso, install, update with the exe, install the uncensor patch, and the MTL patch. then upload the whole ready to go package to mega? downloading all the parts and finding out its using an iso and multiple exe files. this is basically impossible for me to get running using only a steam deck. lol

Reactions: FilthyNEET

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
can someone please put in the legwork to download off ryuu, run the iso, install, update with the exe, install the uncensor patch, and the MTL patch. then upload the whole ready to go package to mega? downloading all the parts and finding out its using an iso and multiple exe files. this is basically impossible for me to get running using only a steam deck. lol
There is no need for any of that. The game is playable now.

1. Download the the prepackaged one from Nyaa. .
2. Download the MTL ENG patch from either or
3. Extract the contents of "ものべの-happy end- COMPLETE.7z" somewhere.
4. Extract the MTL patch into the game directory overriding the original ones.
5. Start the game using a JPN locale emulator.

Notes:
-The 1.1 patch is already applied.
-All CGs/scenes are unlocked and the scene selector works for granular control.
-The UI is not translated beyond what Lose already did.
-The H scenes are censored.

The uncensored patch does not work because it was designed for the Chinese Simplified version of the game published on Steam by Hikari Field in 2018. The version in the torrent above is the original Japanese one uploaded to rutracker and dlsite which does not have the option to switch languages at all. Attempting to load the uncensored patch on the JPN one disables the 100% save and the scenes are still censored.

The version uploaded to Ryuu has been on Nyaa since 2012 but their upload included extra audio discs. It is the JPN/dlsite version that has to be installed after mounting it that was used as the basis for the prepackaged version linked above that only requires extraction.

Hopefully someone will upload the full Steam/Hikari Field version with the Happy End DLC since that version does not seem to be readily available anywhere on the internet. That version has the uncensored patch and will be the only version supported going forward since Lose shut their doors in late 2022.

Currently it would be 7.49(base)+10(DLC)=$17.49 to get a hold of the Steam version. That would allow checking to see if the MTL ENG patch also works on it. Unlikely though, but if anyone would test that and report back, that would be great.

I think the best path forward is to make the Steam/Hikari Field version available to the person who did the MTL ENG patch for the JPN version . Repackaging the MTL translation for the Hikari Field version or backporting the uncensor and UI mods to the JPN one should both be possible, but requires very specialized skills. The person who did the MTL patch does take donations, so this might be solvable that way if they take requests as well.

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
There is no need for any of that. The game is playable now.

1. Download the the prepackaged one from Nyaa. .
2. Download the MTL ENG patch from either or
3. Extract the contents of "ものべの-happy end- COMPLETE.7z" somewhere.
4. Extract the MTL patch into the game directory overriding the original ones.
5. Start the game using a JPN locale emulator.

Notes:
-The 1.1 patch is already applied.
-All CGs/scenes are unlocked and the scene selector works for granular control.
-The UI is not translated beyond what Lose already did.
-The H scenes are censored.

The uncensored patch does not work because it was designed for the Chinese Simplified version of the game published on Steam by Hikari Field in 2018. The version in the torrent above is the original Japanese one uploaded to rutracker and dlsite which does not have the option to switch languages at all. Attempting to load the uncensored patch on the JPN one disables the 100% save and the scenes are still censored.

The version uploaded to Ryuu has been on Nyaa since 2012 but their upload included extra audio discs. It is the JPN/dlsite version that has to be installed after mounting it that was used as the basis for the prepackaged version linked above that only requires extraction.

Hopefully someone will upload the full Steam/Hikari Field version with the Happy End DLC since that version does not seem to be readily available anywhere on the internet. That version has the uncensored patch and will be the only version supported going forward since Lose shut their doors in late 2022.

Currently it would be 7.49(base)+10(DLC)=$17.49 to get a hold of the Steam version. That would allow checking to see if the MTL ENG patch also works on it. Unlikely though, but if anyone would test that and report back, that would be great.

I think the best path forward is to make the Steam/Hikari Field version available to the person who did the MTL ENG patch for the JPN version . Repackaging the MTL translation for the Hikari Field version or backporting the uncensor and UI mods to the JPN one should both be possible, but requires very specialized skills. The person who did the MTL patch does take donations, so this might be solvable that way if they take requests as well.
I bought the chinese version on steam and tried applying a patch but for some reason the patch didn't work. I'm sure if the patch was the wrong one or if something else is wrong. I'll upload that version to mega and post on here if you want to take shot at it.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
I bought the chinese version on steam and tried applying a patch but for some reason the patch didn't work. I'm sure if the patch was the wrong one or if something else is wrong. I'll upload that version to mega and post on here if you want to take shot at it.
I will take a look at it if you care to post the Hikari Field version.

For the patch, did you mean the ENG MTL patch? That was intended for the JPN version, but I can see if I can port that MTL to the Hikari Field version.

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022

For the patch, did you mean the ENG MTL patch? That was intended for the JPN version, but I can see if I can port that MTL to the Hikari Field version.
Monobeno-Happy End- was on sale on steam for 8$ the other day, so I bought there and tried applying the Chinese uncensored patch. It did not work, I even had downloaded the Chinese simplified. The steam version is even more censored than the Jp one here and Hikari website doesn't sell it to my region even after using a VPN, it just provides me with steam page. I also forgot steam has DRM so I am not sure if it will be playable. I'll still upload it if you would like.

xfelipezzzz

Sep 20, 2022

Did all the steps, game wasnt translated

sadness, did it work for you?

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
I also forgot steam has DRM so I am not sure if it will be playable. I'll still upload it if you would like.
If it has DRM, then a crack request thread can be created in the appropriate subform.

But even if the game does not run, the assets themselves might be usable/extractable which should shed some light on how the two different versions of the game differ. That would help explain why patches for one are not loading on the other. It might just be a simple matter of renaming some files or repackaging them in a different way, so it would still be helpful even if the main .exe has DRM.

Did all the steps, game wasnt translated
The UI is not translated beyond what Lose already did, which was quite minimal. The main menu and the graphics are still in Japanese, but once you start a route, the dialogue itself should be translated. Make sure you are not applying any other patches, like uncensored patches. Those will not work and they will revert the translation.

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
If it has DRM, then a crack request thread can be created in the appropriate subform.

But even if the game does not run, the assets themselves might be usable/extractable which should shed some light on how the two different versions of the game differ. That would help explain why patches for one are not loading on the other. It might just be a simple matter of renaming some files or repackaging them in a different way, so it would still be helpful even if the main .exe has DRM.

The UI is not translated beyond what Lose already did, which was quite minimal. The main menu and the graphics are still in Japanese, but once you start a route, the dialogue itself should be translated. Make sure you are not applying any other patches, like uncensored patches. Those will not work and they will revert the translation.
Here you go. I only have it uploaded to .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Entai2965