Unity Abandoned Monolighter [v0.2] [Gobbosoft]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
No i think this game not dead yet, cuz now they still working with another game called " Pizza Thot: Make My Day! ".
Hate to tell you man but it is abandoned. They appear to have no intent on returning to it, at least not for a while. Instead they're focusing on the Pizza Thot fan fiction stories, and apparently the game which I thought they abandoned as well. Either way, they even, in the 0.2 release, called this update "An ending." Game's dead man.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

BlackShadow327

Sep 29, 2018
and like i said...if you need me,look for me on twitter and/or on youtube.

Click Here To Head To

Or Click Here To Head To

And I'll See You There.

• Haha
Reactions: Mercuklienqu121

BlackShadow327

Sep 29, 2018
This game would have been great if they'd actually draw some damn nipples on their characters. Oh well.
...what if we bring"MONOLIGHTER"to fallout 4...as a mod made by someone else. which is you...i think...maybe if someone made some characters put into the fallout universe it would be dope as fuck.

Reactions: Nightfall1

bubbacloud

Aug 31, 2017
...what if we bring"MONOLIGHTER"to fallout 4...as a mod made by someone else. which is you...i think...maybe if someone made some characters put into the fallout universe it would be dope as fuck.
That would actually be pretty cool. And it wouldn't be that far fetched as far as lore goes. Who knows what the institute has been working on in secret. I think the game had some nice characters and having them in fallout 4 would be awesome. If they were made into followers it would be the best follower mod

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
So... i know this one is pretty much dead, but anyone got any news about the Pizza Thot game? it's been 2 years now and there is pretty much nothing to be found about it, just the tweet they made when they announced it, but that's it (At least of what i could find)

Edit:IIRC Hdoomguy is now working on other game, he streams about it on picarto almost everyday but i see no pizza thot content there, so i guess it's safe to say that the pizza thot game got abandoned as well?

Edit2: Doing a bit of research on their patreon and on yiffparty, i found out that they actually made the pizza thot game into a thing! BUUUUUUT it's not the same that they announced 2 years ago, the one they released on Aug 10 2019 is a short game that focuses heavily on writing (Something that they've been doing for a long time) and it's completely different from the one that was originally announced...
Look, i get some people like a lot Erotic stories/writing, that's absolutelly fine, but i think most people that was interested on the pizza thot game didn't expect it to turn out into more of the same (writing)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes