Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
There might be a bug with dilivering pizza. First time I did it I crash a coujple of time, incurring $10 penalty, next time I was very careful, but the $10 penalty from last time seemed to have followed me. and now I can't make any money.
That's weird we will look into it. For now, load your last save that should solve it :)

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
And we released version 0.2.0 including an adult sandbox mode for our Patreons
Actually you have released a 0.2.0 version for your premium patreons... not for all of them... you need to be more specific.

I put a reminder in my calendar to review this game again in about 4-5 months from now. Then - based on what I can see what happened and how you deliver - I will make a decision... for now I'll put your game down.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Actually you have released a 0.2.0 version for your premium patreons... not for all of them... you need to be more specific.

I put a reminder in my calendar to review this game again in about 4-5 months from now. Then - based on what I can see what happened and how you deliver - I will make a decision... for now I'll put your game down.
Sorry for being unspecific. I will fix that up right away. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Jackbite

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback that text is to slow. We updated the download links at with a version where it should be much faster skippable :)

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
T
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING ANY TIME SOON
100 bucks in a day...

are you aware that the graphism are more important than anything else ? it's like this for a year now.

you can make a great game , if it have shit graphism, you get nuffin.
if you make a shit game and give it great graphism, you get a thousand in less than a week. Add incest in it and your next year millionaire -and this one have a step relationship in it, for a obvious reason)

yup, it is what it is. i learn alots about all this now.

Jun 15, 2019
So I've played for I don't know, 2 hours? I lost track of time. Anyway now I'm up at the church and the ghost girl scared the MC and the doors are closed, when I try to open them it says No way! (placeholder text). I'm presuming it's a bug, also I don't know if the ghost girl should be gone but she's not, she's just chilling upside down above the altar thing can't talk to her or anything.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
So I've played for I don't know, 2 hours? I lost track of time. Anyway now I'm up at the church and the ghost girl scared the MC and the doors are closed, when I try to open them it says No way! (placeholder text). I'm presuming it's a bug, also I don't know if the ghost girl should be gone but she's not, she's just chilling upside down above the altar thing can't talk to her or anything.
Sorry that this is confusing, but that's just all there is to the ghost girl in this early version :/ (besinds the adult sandbox mode for the $10+ patreons) For now you are just supposed to leaf after aquirering what uncle asked you to get from the church (that pink stuff).
But expect more from future updates :)

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019
Sorry that this is confusing, but that's just all there is to the ghost girl in this early version :/ For now you are just supposed to leaf and give uncle what you acquired from the church.
But expect more from future updates :)
So I'm done. Okay thanks for clearing that up. Good luck with the game!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That's weird we will look into it. For now, load your last save that should solve it :)
OOOps I made a mistake, didn't realise I had to go back to the pizza place and was just giving up when the blue bar depleted
One second while I smash my head against a brick wall

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I did misunderstand you I thought you were asking about how to get inside the church but we just found out there is a bug that you can't get outside. Anyway, the download links for version 0.1.1 and 0.2.0 at Patreon have this bug fixed now:)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did misunderstand you I thought you were asking about how to get inside the church but we just found out there is a bug that you can't get outside. Anyway, the download links for version 0.1.1 and 0.2.0 at Patreon have this bug fixed now:)
Downloaded the 0.1.1 version from the OP, but place holder dialogue is still there and I can't exit the church

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Providing an uncensored version is appreciated. I'll just make a few points, I'm sure I'm seconding several:
1. The dialogue really is extremely slow. Something like what Renpy has would be nice, where you hit tab and it goes by fast all at once.
2. A map would also be very nice
3. It would be good if tasks offered a little more detail in case the player misses something
4. Some sort of teleportation is needed. MC moves very slowly. The run up to the abandoned church is a little agonizing.
lastly, 5. H scene wasn't bad, but a free camera method would be better. I always say a real time 3D game with fixed camera angles may as well be a Renpy.

Edit: Oh, and the pleasure bar takes a very VERY long time to fill. It's a lot of watching the same action over and over again.

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Downloaded the 0.1.1 version from the OP, but place holder dialogue is still there and I can't exit the church
Please make sure to download the version from and not here to make sure it is the newest version. The hotfix does not have a new version name but our links are updated :)

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Providing an uncensored version is appreciated. I'll just make a few points, I'm sure I'm seconding several:
1. The dialogue really is extremely slow. Something like what Renpy has would be nice, where you hit tab and it goes by fast all at once.
2. A map would also be very nice
3. It would be good if tasks offered a little more detail in case the player misses something
4. Some sort of teleportation is needed. MC moves very slowly. The run up to the abandoned church is a little agonizing.
lastly, 5. H scene wasn't bad, but a free camera method would be better. I always say a real time 3D game with fixed camera angles may as well be a Renpy.

Edit: Oh, and the pleasure bar takes a very VERY long time to fill. It's a lot of watching the same action over and over again.
1) As just mentioned above pls download from there you can be sure to have the most recent version. Because we actually made the dialogue skippable much faster in the newest version (it is still called 0.1.1 but it has a hotfix) also a tip you can skip with space or your controller not just mouse and also you can hold those buttons to skip even faster :)
2) A map already on our radar to make after some updates :)
3) hmm you are right maybe we will do this with a tooltip when hovering the task in the menu in a future update :)
4) yes a bicycle that you can buy to get around faster is currently getting developed :)
5) Our updated H scene called "adult scene sandbox" has this but is currently just in version 0.2.0 (for supporter patrons only)

Thanks for the advice we always appreciate constructive feedback like that :)

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

Yung CumDaddy

Oct 5, 2019
game is painfully slow. used cheatengine to make it bearable

only content seems to be peeking at other people.
that's as far as i made it before falling into the abyss searching for an abandoned house for tools
What cheatengine did you use?

Feb 22, 2018
Give the MC a bike. That walk to the church only to find out you can't do anything was bad. Then you have to walk back to town. I like the game, though.

Reactions: Dreamsy
3.30 star(s) 48 Votes