RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug, but when I move in with a girl, she just stands in that house in one spot all day unless I ask her to follow me.
Yeah, honestly after I got them moved in it instantly reminded me of House Party. Like, once you've conquered the girls, their only purpose from then on is to be in the house to have sex.

player two

Dec 4, 2022
I don't know if it's a bug, but when I move in with a girl, she just stands in that house in one spot all day unless I ask her to follow me.
The version here is behind. No one has posted a newer release. v0.42 is the same that's available on Itch.io. The Patreon folks have access to release v0.44 - which has the polyamory option to remediate the "harem in hill house". According to the Feb 1st v0.44 discord announcement, it also included the final Jane sequences. And, have pivoted to some game polish, voice acting, etc heading towards the v1.0 release.

Considering they have:
* two active projects (M.Bay and Home Together)
* pretty much releasing M.Bay the first of every month with new features, fixes, and/or story progression
It makes sense we might not see a v0.45 until April or if later, more like the v1.0 release.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lifeplayer

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
My game wont start (Haven't modded it, haven't deleted files, I've re-downloaded it, I've ran the game before (Older update, now deleted), my PC is not old)
Issue: I open the game, it loads for a like a minute+ and after the monolith bay loading screen it seems to be loading a broken scene: View attachment 3285545
I have the same issue ... and got a error like GPU memory low ..
rtx 2060 is kinda old but should be enough to handle this . :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lifeplayer
Jul 26, 2018
My game crashes with a fatal error message now and then not all the time when loading the next day, does anyone else had this problem or know what could be causing it?

scar2174

May 4, 2024
v42.0 Cheat codes:
8MHYGUT?D
-14AS_R?4
Z24CXY4?P
3KD-J5T?3

For those who cannot make these cheats work, open this file when you are in the game.
For context, the cheats do not work because of a bug in the game that prevents it from writing the true value to the var GameManager_C.PlayerBoomSize

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 1964676

Overview:
Our tale is centered around a young man, who moves to Monolith Bay, a small coastal town with an unusual past, to try and rescue his parents from limbo with the help of his stepsister and mad scientist uncle. The town, however, has more to it than meets the eye, and so does your uncle…​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: Team Monolith - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42.0
Language: English, Optionally Auto-translated to the 15 most common languages
Other Game: Home Together
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Share character creations:

More Info:
When update here the new Version 0.44.0?

And when is ready the version 1.0?

martuksxxxx

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save right after "Keep spending time with Vi" quest? I am stuck on it and game doesnt progress. Any help? Like your own savefile right after that point?

3.30 star(s) 48 Votes