2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
If I had nickel for every time that H-dev decide to make a platformer while being absolutely, utterly, unspeakably bad at designing levels, I would have too much nickels
It's absolutely crazy to think that just by designing better levels this game could be sitting at ~3.5-4/5 right now, even in spite of the somewhat mediocre gameplay, art and animations.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
It's absolutely crazy to think that just by designing better levels this game could be sitting at ~3.5-4/5 right now, even in spite of the somewhat mediocre gameplay, art and animations.
Thats the Japanese doujin scene for you. They fucking LOVE kaizo style games. "Mass" market audience be damned.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
What's the pregnancy content?
Unless there is something extra for beating the game, the only 'pregnancy' content comes from a single loss animation against a Harpy where you continuously lay eggs. The plant girl loss making your belly larger is either this or inflation.

All in all, if pregnancy is what you are coming here for then save yourself some time and don't play through or tour the gallery searching for something that isn't there.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
That last level is awful. The witch girl slowly flies towards you as you wave your sword, then slowly flies away again. Repeat five times until she's dead. Repeat something like 10 times for each witch. Then a lot of finicky platforming, with instant death, and if you fall you have to slooowly fight all the witches again. And then if you lose to the end boss? Because you want to see the losing cutscene? Then instead of putting you back just before the boss, like with all the other ones, it puts you back before the whole final level, and makes you do the stupid sloooow witch segment again. Forget that!

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
I wanted to form my opinion through the game but it's really hard, I'm stuck at level two, does anyone know where it is, is it the jump to the left? because I can't do it
1708387091885.png

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
I wanted to form my opinion through the game but it's really hard, I'm stuck at level two, does anyone know where it is, is it the jump to the left? because I can't do it
View attachment 3370152
I don't think it was a jump to the left there, though I can't remember the actual route; it was pretty maze-like, and I think there might have been alternate paths.

Reactions: Reiya
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes