Unity Abandoned Monster Ambassador: Redux [May 21 Release] [Kiwi & Melon]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lyall

Nov 28, 2019
*befriends Anubi, Buys Anubi statue, searches desert for an hour, still can't find oasis*
Nice

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I change the resolution? I can't play the game because the bottom quarter of the screen isn't there.

melia_strivana

Feb 3, 2021
I can choose my gender of the MC and the monsters I want to encounter !? It's amaizing, the concept I very promissing and the art is decent.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I don't know the password... so here's the modded dll for May version
type "patreon" to get patreon, type "test" to get into test mode.

as always unzip and copy in "MonsterAmbassador_Redux_Data\Managed"

(if you like what you see, go and support the dev ^-^)

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Hopefully they find another host website i would kill to see this playable in a broswer again. ^_^

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
How are you supposed to input this? I type it in but still can't activate nude sprites or double gold :cry:
that's not the password, what's going to have to happen is you just scroll up alittle higher and download " Assembly-CSharp.zip " and extract it to where that post tells you to do it, and then just type in the real password" Patreon "
you'll see the accepted message saying that the cheat is active allowing you to do the double coin and nude sprites

Tiny Red Herring

Jul 10, 2017
that's not the password, what's going to have to happen is you just scroll up alittle higher and download " Assembly-CSharp.zip " and extract it to where that post tells you to do it, and then just type in the real password" Patreon "
you'll see the accepted message saying that the cheat is active allowing you to do the double coin and nude sprites
For some reason, the Assembly-CSharp DLL is crashing my game :(

Edit: Nevermind! I've downloaded the halloween edition somehow!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Corootai
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote