Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
can you only have 2 partners ? like niel and flora for example ? or can you get all of them eventually ?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
v2.0.4.0 Full Save here:
download and replace it on Appdata/LocalLow/Applepie/MonsterBlackMarket/SaveData

enjoy the gallery folks ;)

Reactions: OUndrAnt
Dec 22, 2021
Another update, this time to both base game and DLC:

MonsterBlackMarket.v2.0.8.1 has been updated.

Main v.2.0.8.1​

1. Fixed an issue where progress would stop if there were no rooms to upgrade during the tutorial
2. Fixed an issue where clicking on Barbara's object during brainwashing would stop progress
3. Fixed the problem that the volume of Voice and Effect is set inversely when starting the game.
4. Fixed an issue where dog people's "multi-breast" characteristic did not activate in the tentacle room
5. Fixed again so that multiple torture chambers cannot be created with the Ctrl key.
6. Fixed the problem that the contents of the window can be seen through Amilia and Niel in the personal territory.

DLC v1.3​

1. Fixed the ending image

Edit: Ah, there's also a new decensor patch on twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurin

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
tried the DLC, tentacles ruined everything lol. its auto breeding and milking in one cell and those eggs are so expensive i didnt even bother selling anything else except for completing npc favors. the brainwash thing is dumb, it wont let me breed them with monsters.. :'(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slandy

Apr 9, 2019
tried the DLC, tentacles ruined everything lol. its auto breeding and milking in one cell and those eggs are so expensive i didnt even bother selling anything else except for completing npc favors. the brainwash thing is dumb, it wont let me breed them with monsters.. :'(

It's basically a compact version of the brothel. With fairies you already have auto breeding and milking anyway. Money was never an issue.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
and I finish the game of this DLC version with I trick for skip tutorial but Dang it literally skip everything soo Idk who this devil succbus girl bout but anyway. The only good management we got soo far I gonna give this game 5 stars cuz it is only one we have in this and including previous year that feel got some love into it

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Is it me or the tentacle eggs are a game breaker?

I mean, in early game, the challenge is to balance your money. Hell, this is a management game so it is kind of the main point of the game. And BAM, right of the bat on day 10 after selling 6 goblins you have something that is faster to harvest than milk and is 5000 gold per unit when you sell it OR used to resurect the dead. What's the point of money when everything turns into a sandbox?
True, tentacle rooms made the milking room redundant. I wouldn't say game breaker, more like a quality of game improvements. Selling tentacle eggs is useless for a Cheat Engine user like me. The new contents are a banger.

slandy

Apr 9, 2019
I wonder if people know about the "sell children" pixy detail.
Yeah tentacles are overpowered, but so are the features of the base game.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
yeah I remember that. Oh well, I am hoping, once all the bug fixes get out the way and the modders start working again on it, that we can get one of them to offer a json export/import for saves like some games on here have.

I do miss the mods though, chaotic market, random names, auto buy condom/gel and resttime were the mods I used the most.
Um... Rest Time can be done manually. It's just a value in the Config script, what do you want it set to?

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
100% Save [v2.0.4.0]
New HaremCG 2 Unlocked
New Rune Ending CG Unlocked
All NPC Brainwashed
3 New Secret Female Slaves Unlocked

%Appdata% -> LocalLow -> ApplePie -> MonsterBlackMarket -> SaveData

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
100% Save [v2.0.4.0]
New HaremCG 2 Unlocked
New Rune Ending CG Unlocked
All NPC Brainwashed
3 New Secret Female Slaves Unlocked

%Appdata% -> LocalLow -> ApplePie -> MonsterBlackMarket -> SaveData
who are the three new secret slaves? I thought there were only two (sheep and cat)....

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017

Here's hoping we get to have free reign on everything (getting to DO Rune and can make every NPC breedable for monsters) for the maybe 'TRUE ENDING'.

Either that or this is the setup for their next upcoming Darkest Dungeon-like game.

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Here's hoping we get to have free reign on everything (getting to DO Rune and can make every NPC breedable for monsters) for the maybe 'TRUE ENDING'.

Either that or this is the setup for their next upcoming Darkest Dungeon-like game.
I'm not sure how they would do that expediently, as Rune/Rene isn't of any of the established races, so either they'd have to ignore all of the breeding mechanics and the rest of the game, or they'd have to implement an all new species for a single optional ending, which sounds unlikely. Being able to create a new succubus race/species out of Rune sounds intriguing, though.

Reactions: BlaKawKebab
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes