refferee

Jul 11, 2020
So I found out that turns out the game has a NG+ system that makes it a billion times easier by allowing you to breed with player character right away, so that you don't have to use weak slaves the entire time, instead you can just go straight to improving slaves from the get go, this makes maxing out the gallery much easier for 2nd runs.
Yep, also the best way to keep the brothel as a 'fully family run business'

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Yep, also the best way to keep the brothel as a 'fully family run business'
yeah tbh the fact that humans are the strongest for brothels kinda make all the other races obsolete unless you somehow want to use brothel to attempt to breed clones, although I haven't actually checked what the stats are like from brothel clones vs player clones

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah tbh the fact that humans are the strongest for brothels kinda make all the other races obsolete unless you somehow want to use brothel to attempt to breed clones, although I haven't actually checked what the stats are like from brothel clones vs player clones
Player = Gold Client
Players offsprings raise all stats but reduced breeding time and HP loss dureing pregnancy

Reactions: Reluser

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
Player = Gold Client
Players offsprings raise all stats but reduced breeding time and HP loss dureing pregnancy
I see, well I suppose I'll try 2 more runs, one hard and one master, minmaxing with optimised humans, a little less stressful since I maxed out the gallery so I don't have to rush to get all the NPCs maxed out before day 51

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Full save ?

I lost one of my special slave and I have no save to go back to

Down wanna go back tot he beginning again....

Darelord

May 7, 2018
Player = Gold Client? Do the colours matter?
Yes. Some color client have chance to get you girl sick. Golden color client will never make your girl sick. Just use condom on other color client.
And if your character impregnate your slave, her offspring will have all stat increase a little bit.
You can find you character in your home, unlocked after complete first run.

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Player = Gold Client? Do the colours matter?
White=low chance of girl getting sick
Red=medium chance of girl getting sick
Blue=high chance of girl getting sick
Purple=100% chance of girl getting sick
Gold=0% chance of girl getting sick + big stat bonus to any offspring born
There's a more in depth post somewhere on the thread about this though.

Zadrek

Aug 14, 2017
There is my full save
( C:\Users\YOU\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie )
V 1.2.10.0, easy mode, day 211, lot of slaves with high stats (and big boobs), all specials slaves

Zadrek

Aug 14, 2017
White=low chance of girl getting sick
Red=medium chance of girl getting sick
Blue=high chance of girl getting sick
Purple=100% chance of girl getting sick
Gold=0% chance of girl getting sick + big stat bonus to any offspring born
There's a more in depth post somewhere on the thread about this though.
the money and reputation reported by a satisfied customer also depends on his color (white = a few money, +1 reputation. Gold = a lot of money, +5 repuration if satisfied, etc)

meatmusket

Sep 18, 2018
Any games similar to this gameplay and artsyle?
Unfortunately not really, there are lots of brothel games (just search on here for brothel games, there's a whole list), but this one is one of the best, if not THE best. And it's getting a DLC in January, and hopefully even more. I'd say the most similar and best overall is one called "Black Market" (yes, very similar name), but Monster Black Market is just built better I'd say. Black Market is more of a human x human brothel sim, while MBM is interspecies slavery.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes