jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v9; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.8 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-ASCII characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
When i try to install it, it says that the files can't be found, this what all mods say too, what do i do?

Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
Из мелкого (грамар наци):
Улучшения Амилии: Добавить КАРЛИКОВ в продажу, Отношения Амилии: Купить КАРЛИКОВ, Купить ДАРКОНИДА.
В именах рабов - ДРАКНОНИДЫ.
Характеристики монстров: "Количество секса" => "Длительность секса", чтобы точнее, но эта характеристика мало кому нужна.
Из незначительного:
Характеристики рабов: "вероятность оплодотворения" => "Макс. кол. плодов", потому что люди будут это высматривать, особенно когда дело дойдёт до больших монстров, где у раба их должно быть 2-3.
Улучшения Барбары: "Добавляет еще один доплонительный эффект для комнат" => "Добавляет бонус улучшениям"
"Уменьшает количество улучшений, необходимых при изготовлении капсулы" => "Меньше затрат на капсулы", ибо не влезает.
Из значительного:
Опять Ниэль! Но теперь улучшения - они одинаковые, потому что места для надписей выдают КАТАСТРОФИЧЕСКИ мало.
Попробуй заменить на "Рабы производятся быстрее", "Монстры производятся быстрее", "Бол.монстры производятся быстрее". Влезать всё-равно не будет, но хотя бы будет понятно.
Длительность секса не нужна? Когда у монстров 5 сек на секс (да с 3 плодами) это тот еще конвейер производства!
И, кстати, тут много говорят про "не влезает". Так эти окошки все раздвигаются же! Даже на английском не все всегда влезает, раздвигаешь и все!

Reactions: amasha and 0xf0000

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
When i try to install it, it says that the files can't be found, this what all mods say too, what do i do?
This is for 2.0.8 version of the game, the current game build might not work properly with it. I'm waiting for a somewhat stable release to update the modpack currently.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
This is for 2.0.8 version of the game, the current game build might not work properly with it. I'm waiting for a somewhat stable release to update the modpack currently.
I have 2.0.8.v and it's still not working

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
jolg: That's strange...
If you use short English-only path for the game installation and didn't remove anything it should work properly on it.

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
Длительность секса не нужна? Когда у монстров 5 сек на секс (да с 3 плодами) это тот еще конвейер производства!
И, кстати, тут много говорят про "не влезает". Так эти окошки все раздвигаются же! Даже на английском не все всегда влезает, раздвигаешь и все!
По поводу не влезает, согласен, я сократил как мог текст, но на русском всё равно описание слишком большое потому что в английском короткие слова а у нас эти же слова чуть ли не в два столбца
Ну и еще сами разрабы вместимость текста ограничили не понимаю зачем, так что ждать надо пока снимут ограничение и тогда уже можно будет полноценно описание сделать, хот я конечно хз когда этот день наступит х)

Last edited:

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
Из мелкого (грамар наци):
Улучшения Амилии: Добавить КАРЛИКОВ в продажу, Отношения Амилии: Купить КАРЛИКОВ, Купить ДАРКОНИДА.
В именах рабов - ДРАКНОНИДЫ.
Характеристики монстров: "Количество секса" => "Длительность секса", чтобы точнее, но эта характеристика мало кому нужна.
Из незначительного:
Характеристики рабов: "вероятность оплодотворения" => "Макс. кол. плодов", потому что люди будут это высматривать, особенно когда дело дойдёт до больших монстров, где у раба их должно быть 2-3.
Улучшения Барбары: "Добавляет еще один доплонительный эффект для комнат" => "Добавляет бонус улучшениям"
"Уменьшает количество улучшений, необходимых при изготовлении капсулы" => "Меньше затрат на капсулы", ибо не влезает.
Из значительного:
Опять Ниэль! Но теперь улучшения - они одинаковые, потому что места для надписей выдают КАТАСТРОФИЧЕСКИ мало.
Попробуй заменить на "Рабы производятся быстрее", "Монстры производятся быстрее", "Бол.монстры производятся быстрее". Влезать всё-равно не будет, но хотя бы будет понятно.
Готово, отредактировал)

Aug 21, 2018
No one posted this so here the latest ci-en (Translated with Deepl)

ProjectRPG@Development Progress 3:

Body Positions and Body Shapes

It has been a while.
In the last article, many of you were disappointed about the lack of loli body shape and poor breasts. After a team meeting, we agreed to implement a few growth parts.
Also, we would like to have the following sex scenes this time.

[Positions]

image-800.jpg

We would like to diversify the body positions a bit more this time.
I would like to change the positions for each class and for each monster.

[Body type].

image-800 (1).jpg

Instead of the three times of growth planned in the early stages, we are thinking of growing from a loli to an adult body shape, as in the previous work.
However, unlike the previous work, the body positions of the loli and adult will be similar. Please understand this point.

RustySmoke

Oct 26, 2018
Anyone managed to beat the game without selling and buying slaves? While "no selling" (giving slaves to Amilia is not selling, as you're not getting any money) part is easy (even without using tentacles, brothel gives you plenty of income and selling milk and disassembled parts can sustain you somewhat. The "no buying" part is much trickier. You can get werewolf by picking Flora and Niel first, which leaves you with a few days to get origin dna and create werewolf without buying it, but you can't do the same with orcs - the first npc arrives at 11th day, and you need to give the first orc at the end of 15th, and you need two npcs to create new species

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: aifman7

amasha

May 2, 2018
...И, кстати, тут много говорят про "не влезает". Так эти окошки все раздвигаются же! Даже на английском не все всегда влезает, раздвигаешь и все!
Ах ты ж подлая хрень...
...не не не, я не про вас - вам огромное спасибо. Просто эти окошки и ПОЯВЛЯЮТСЯ справа, и РАЗДВИГАЮТСЯ справа (причём окошко отношений меньше, чем окно улучшений), и сам бы я этого никогда не заметил бы!

А про "длительность не нужна" - просто я по себе сужу. Я чаще смотрю на бонусы внизу, чем в характеристики монстров, вот и ляпнул такое.

Reactions: AgriasFabula
Jan 21, 2019
The general process involves opening the game and cheat engine simultaneously, then using cheat engine to search for the desired value, such as money, in the game's memory. Once the value has been identified, it can be edited to the desired amount.
I want to download the Cheat Engine but the antivirus warns me

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes