Lithum

Aug 26, 2022
ok, i'll put my coin to this...
In ComplexBreeding about case with strange essence from customers i've noticed next thing. When I was selectively breed slaves (manually put slave to gloryhole for next customer with desired essence) it came to following: human slave were put under yellow one and gnome under mage. After birth I received clean human and sacred gnome, not vice versa I expected. So maybe there some bug with one same room in process.

Also, there's some bug with slime eyes, dunno if this emerged lately...
slimes.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CivilizedHangman

Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
1. does the master difficulty only makes the game harder?
2. do i get some bonus stuff if i finish the game on master ?

Nov 9, 2022
1. does the master difficulty only makes the game harder?
2. do i get some bonus stuff if i finish the game on master ?
Master Difficulty basically requires you to sell 3 of each new monster plus 3 of each previous monster, and it doesn't give you extra content if you complete it unfortunately

Vanry

Dec 27, 2020
that's weird then i dont think your data.unity has any corruption,but maybe other files is corrupted.letme check
at the beginnning you mean like a new game?
I could not reproduce that problem
View attachment 2439823
in my side didnt seems to have any problem changing it.

Maybe you need to redownload the game or something?that seems weird though..... hmmmm ahhh maybe the dll fcked up.thats all where the code is.
let me try finishing my work and then I do my extreme easy mod v2 then I start a new game.
Exactly, the problem happend every time i try a new game on master and get stuck at the moment i have to name the place. i try to experiment with another save where i was in a day i needed to pay and after the dialogue with amelia happened the game just freezes in place and doesnt let me progress. Idk, maybe im just unlucky.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Exactly, the problem happend every time i try a new game on master and get stuck at the moment i have to name the place. i try to experiment with another save where i was in a day i needed to pay and after the dialogue with amelia happened the game just freezes in place and doesnt let me progress. Idk, maybe im just unlucky.
ok My bad,my patch left out 1 quote>"
and this causing the freeze,game be like wtf less 1 quote invalid shxt.

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Vanry fixed,anonfiles,
should be perfect just did a quick test run and exercise,lmmao

Last edited:

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
In ComplexBreeding about case with strange essence from customers i've noticed next thing. When I was selectively breed slaves (manually put slave to gloryhole for next customer with desired essence) it came to following: human slave were put under yellow one and gnome under mage. After birth I received clean human and sacred gnome, not vice versa I expected. So maybe there some bug with one same room in process.

View attachment 2440001
mannn now that i look at this I want a real slime spine very hard now.ahahah.giv me the animated melted body>
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...c-team-apple-pie.124772/page-199#post-9985544
comeeee

XYZoUSAMA

Aug 1, 2018
Well, I think if you want create your first mod and focus on assets then probably the most important staff are:
how to add assets as BepInEx plugin so I can detect your mod in my mod and do some changes when someone have installed both

if someone want create something easy on start there is frustration thing that you can only use sheep horn/tails and bunny ear on young slave model, maybe this could be good start.

Just do want you would like to do, it should be fun and its not work so if your dream is to do wings for angels or something, you should do this

I prefer private messages but I just copy this sent ideas messages to my ideas backlog and try not to discuss them because it takes too much time. I hope you understand, but Im really grateful for this.
wait is it actually possible to add assets as BEPIN plugin?like very popular honey select.but for this game?wait what.
is it easy though is the bigger question.

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
So. I'm trying to 100% the game but I've reached a hang up. How do you unlock the Rune ending?

Things I've done:

- 50+ ground rooms for both estates
- 50+ underground rooms both estates
- Brainwashed the 6 NPC's
- had at least 100 tentacle eggs in backstock as well as max essence

I'm confused as to what I'm missing. Even had enough girls to work the main ground level complex

TREPAN85

Nov 28, 2021

View attachment 2440001
Скажите, пожалста, а откуда вообще эти слизневые гражданки?

AGUSTINOX

Jul 10, 2017
So. I'm trying to 100% the game but I've reached a hang up. How do you unlock the Rune ending?

Things I've done:

- 50+ ground rooms for both estates
- 50+ underground rooms both estates
- Brainwashed the 6 NPC's
- had at least 100 tentacle eggs in backstock as well as max essence

I'm confused as to what I'm missing. Even had enough girls to work the main ground level complex
you need to sell 100 or more tentacle eggs before day 51.

Reactions: Erar

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019

View attachment 2440001
Had this same bug with complexbreeding mod, seems like the adult models don't have Eye type C set up, so when a gnome slave with C type face gives birth to a slime and it inherits type C eye this happens... can also happen with horses.

zvnlot

Sep 16, 2020
I modded the game to get the special npc slave girls at start of game.

CzZZYhn.png

You get the girls by pressing the tilde key (~, `), the key should be to left of the 1 on your keyboard on the top left of the keyboard. The mod is specifically looking for the backtick key (`), which should be on the same key as the tilde, if it does not add the girls, try pressing shift with it, apparently some non-us keyboards have the ` and ~ swapped when pressing shift. If your keyboard doesn't have this key, try googling how to type a backtick/tilde.

If you don't have skip tutorials on, the screen will zoom in to nothing and no text will be shown, however you can hold control or repeatedly click and it should get you back to game.
I have not tested this for bugs yet.It works on v2.0.12.0, not sure what other versions it will work with.

Installation:
Have Bepinex 5 installed to game.
Drop the .dll file into plugins folder in the Bepinex folder.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes