HTML Abandoned Monster Bride [v0.24.6] [MonsterBrideDev]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Zrsi+4.png

Overview:
This is an Interactive Descriptive Text Game where YOU decide how your character is described.
The setting is a harsh, Fantasy world where monsters and humans will take advantage of you every chance they get.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-23
Release Date: 2023-10-23
Developer: MonsterBrideDev
Censored: No
Version: 0.24.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
(HTML Only): - -
All
(HTML With Images): - - -

Q5qiHJ.png uTM+AN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
1GB for a first release? does it really have that much content or is the format just disgustingly bad? either way let´s see what this has to offer.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Dev notes say this has been in the works for a few years now. It must have some content.
not as much as you may think and the UI is well it´s not my thing at least. Some "events" have a ton of text but a general lack of imagery hurts the game a lot. fighting also feels inconsistent wasn´t very fun.

Reactions: radohak

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I remember playing this on Itch.io. It has very little content for now, and you play as some sort of artificially created human being, who can breed with practically anyone and anything. Though, you could only become pregnant with eggs to begin with. I think in one of the updates recently, that isn't the case anymore. And the "Boyfriend" thing made me cringe as hell. This is called "Monster Bride", come on. Piss off with vanilla shit.

Anyways. This has been in development for a while. Progress is fairly slow, and it is mostly text content, with exception of items having images so you understand what it actually is and does. I think i recall some kind of roadmap existing too? I doubt this'll get finished ever, if not even getting any kind of major progress in a year. It would be wonderful if i was wrong.

Reactions: fyreant

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Interesting premise! Hope you get some helpful feedback here. And don't be shy about getting help with content from the community, help can be found here!

crazylox

Feb 7, 2018
Well, its empty. Like 3-4 sex scenes + Oversized .Gifs and few .jpg
Random is fixed by day, as much i can see. You cant re-roll rolls by going backwards (its a minus for me)
so much for 0.24.52 LOL

Reactions: harem.king

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
1GB for a first release? does it really have that much content or is the format just disgustingly bad? either way let´s see what this has to offer.
It's because of the Gifs and jpegs making the size massive. The content isn't all that large. Personally disappointed with the "human egg" just making more slimes, the notes made it sound like it would be a much more interesting result.

Reactions: harem.king

Welxeor1

Jun 6, 2017
Nice idea of a game, but a lot of bugs like double preg in brothel, triple preg in goblin slave route(one of the links even make you give birth and teleport to town), and when black man comes to force grab your debt the are no links to continue and this is a dead end.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes