Sep 3, 2020
Hi

can you help me identify where this happens most annoyingly? I would like to try to of improve the character rendering of the main character.
I will have to go back and replay to find everything but basically

sometimes he's a nice guy wants to help people and the next minute he's like if I help this

girl I will get to fuck her

I think it would be better if he really wants to help the girls without getting anything in return

so when he does get the girl we are happy for him

but that's just my personal opinion more

importantly sometimes he can act like a horny idiot

I mean he doesn't have to describe how sexy the girls are every single time he sees them it gets annoying

I even had to hit the skip because he just wouldn't stop and I wanted to get back to the story

here is one example not only does it come out of nowhere I think it's unnecessary dialogue

I think it makes him look bad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone

I only quote 3 comments of the several who have pointed out this inconsistency :)

I've been very focused on trying to fit relationship choices into the game that I forgot to give the player the chance to avoid sex scenes with girls that he doesn't like. this is a mistake because my premise was I would like to make a game where you can decide everything (or almost everything)...

so forgive this release and thank you for the reports, they are constructive criticism that I treasure, I'll make a patch very soon to give the player the option to skip those sex scenes, trying to be sure that still the plot doesn't break
thank you :)

this sounds promising :cool:
will it be just "not seen" or "not happend" ?
(latter will be a lot of rewriting)

i can get the "animal" aspect of this - mating is a survival instinct :ROFLMAO:
the part with grace is very well written - she tease the mc alot to build anticipation
and the bj is a good start for a relationship (if) - but yeah , if she is not a LI for the player´s mc ... ;)

personally i find the animations very good
but non of the mentioned girls are on my LI list (since they was introduced)

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I've been very focused on trying to fit relationship choices into the game that I forgot to give the player the chance to avoid sex scenes with girls that he doesn't like. this is a mistake because my premise was I would like to make a game where you can decide everything (or almost everything)...
I have two saves, one man-whore, and one shooting them all down (at least until it's officially over with the GF).
The latter plays very odd, since you don't actually feel like you're avoiding anyone, more like you fail to get them.
Whenever you blow someone off, the MC's thoughts and journal entries are along the lines of "I missed a chance there" or "I could have gotten more out of that, if I was smarter". It never feels like, yeah, not interested in this one.

Some very non-sequitur scenes:
Haven't gotten farther yet, but there is certainly a trend.
Canon MC is a complete horndog, and every choice deviating from that feels extremely out of place or a failure of the player.
Since this IS a game about boinking monster girls, it's not really a huge problem, but if you pride yourself on making everything avoidable, you might want to give that aspect a lookover.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
hi, why is there only Lily in the diary? i use my old save
upd: it was because old save
upd2: now its only anne in diary, its fixing with a time.

Aug 7, 2020
I will have to go back and replay to find everything but basically

sometimes he's a nice guy wants to help people and the next minute he's like if I help this

girl I will get to fuck her

I think it would be better if he really wants to help the girls without getting anything in return

so when he does get the girl we are happy for him

but that's just my personal opinion more

importantly sometimes he can act like a horny idiot

I mean he doesn't have to describe how sexy the girls are every single time he sees them it gets annoying

I even had to hit the skip because he just wouldn't stop and I wanted to get back to the story

here is one example not only does it come out of nowhere I think it's unnecessary dialogue

I think it makes him look bad

Hi
At this specific point did you choose to sleep with lily or on the couch ?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats* // realtionship points // story var´s**

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png
* be careful with activating mc skills
** just a "i know them var" - maybe useful later

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Reactions: 0x52 and Mikedazz1

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Anyone else concerned about that scratch the gf got while he was transforming into a werewolf? :unsure:
nope
i think a bite(in the full werewolf form) would be neccessary to transform her
if we go with the usual narrative about werewolfes
:unsure:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
nope
i think a bite(in the full werewolf form) would be neccessary to transform her
if we go with the usual narrative about werewolfes
:unsure:
There's tons of lore out there saying lycanthropy is transmitted either way and it would also make for a nice mid-game plot twist. The girlfriend showing up at the school - :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
wondering about Essentia
MonsterEyeGames

will we get at least a little go at her? :ROFLMAO:
(its a "her" or? genderless? )

this is the greatest thing , if you think about it

the opportunity to get every girl you want (like this Nina transform or Anna who´s not there :( ) but cant at the time of the story
could be a nice sidestoryline

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
wondering about Essentia
MonsterEyeGames

will we get at least a little go at her? :ROFLMAO:
(its a "her" or? genderless? )

this is the greatest thing , if you think about it

the opportunity to get every girl you want (like this Nina transform or Anna who´s not there :( ) but cant at the time of the story
could be a nice sidestoryline
or practice sex with dracomira....

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This game came out of left field- it is quite good- do not abandon it like many of my favourites please and thank you

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes