HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The fact that the protagonist is a werewolf is cool. But monster girls with all sorts of deformities are already superfluous. Well, at least the author did not go to extremes and there are girls in the game with a completely normal appearance, without all these nonsense.
A game called "Monster College" and you only like LI's with "completely normal appearance" (what ever that means)? Is this really a VN for you?

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Game is becoming very confusing. Hope Dev clarifies the planned harem Tag soon. Might have to wait for multiple updates to play again, as there are so many open ended questions now.
Like does going to Sophia lock you out of Nina path. Or does rejecting Sophia lock you out of some main plot. Dont even know if the mystery behind the stone statue is part of main plot or not

Jan 12, 2021
What choices do you have to make to get the Rachel scene? Even with it unlocked I can't get the "I could get naked" option to come up and it ends the scene.

Reactions: MikeOG

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
A game called "Monster College" and you only like LI's with "completely normal appearance" (what ever that means)? Is this really a VN for you?
Idiots as far as the eye can see. I play a breast expansion game, and people complain about big boobs in that thread. I don't get some folks.

"How dare this game be exactly what it says on the tin!"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The fact that the protagonist is a werewolf is cool. But monster girls with all sorts of deformities are already superfluous. Well, at least the author did not go to extremes and there are girls in the game with a completely normal appearance, without all these nonsense.
Every so often a comment so dumb gets posted that it needs to be quoted just so more people can see it and bask in it's stupidity.

"A game called Monster College has monster girls in it. I don't like that because I took my common sense out to the shed years ago and shot it until it was dead"

I just have 1 query for you my dear....

When you downloaded a game called Monster College ........ WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WERE YOU EXPECTING?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hopefully one the many modders on this site will create a multi mod at some point for this game.

Reactions: MikeOG

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Game is becoming very confusing. Hope Dev clarifies the planned harem Tag soon. Might have to wait for multiple updates to play again, as there are so many open ended questions now.
Like does going to Sophia lock you out of Nina path. Or does rejecting Sophia lock you out of some main plot. Dont even know if the mystery behind the stone statue is part of main plot or not
lets hope that its just drama and not the end of routes already this soon in the game And I also hope that the planned harem tag its not just a bait

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes