yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Binairix

Feb 2, 2018
Agree on having to start over and over because of no good saves (probably a lot of script changes in between)... That being said.. i like the game, graphics and storyline for now... So developer(s) good work on that one ... only one small comment on the whole .... if the mc goes full wolf during some xxx scene i think it should represent wolf equipment and let there be "Knotting" ;-)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Dev is pumping out updates fast, is this worth downloading yet ?
I tried play from chapter 5 but save gave me error had to go to a save before that when in room with Nina before going to do witch quest and end chapter.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I mean... MC is literally a Werewolf.... If he´s supposed to be an Alpha, that would mean that he is a Breeder.... So, locking him into a 1 Person relationship would completely go against his nature. But hey, not my game. It´s just a wasted opportunity imho *shrug*

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Agree on having to start over and over because of no good saves (probably a lot of script changes in between)... That being said.. i like the game, graphics and storyline for now... So developer(s) good work on that one ... only one small comment on the whole .... if the mc goes full wolf during some xxx scene i think it should represent wolf equipment and let there be "Knotting" ;-)
I used a save before end chapter 5 where Nina waiting in room and before last scene with witch because chapter 5 save gave me script error but also going start over because fcked up with Nina for making lewd decisions and banging them all and helping them all, so went for only 1 girl(Nina) and kept the rest in friend zone.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I mean... MC is literally a Werewolf.... If he´s supposed to be an Alpha, that would mean that he is a Breeder.... So, locking him into a 1 Person relationship would completely go against his nature. But hey, not my game. It´s just a wasted opportunity imho *shrug*
I love harem games and want the dev to change his mind on no full harem, but you know that's not how wolf packs work right? There's usually only one breeding pair, the rest of the pack is their adult and juvenile children.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's why I went to bang'em all mode but didn't want hurt Nina so started again and avoided the girls all I could,but will probably have to start again since still don't know the outcome of the witch quest and Lilly was one hell of a bang which I missed on my last walkthrough avoiding her and the rest of the girls,but I alwats play game a few times to see new stuff and then decide which benefits the most.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I love harem games and want the dev to change his mind on no full harem, but you know that's not how wolf packs work right? There's usually only one breeding pair, the rest of the pack is their adult and juvenile children.
yeh, i know how packs behave in the real world since i worked with em ;) I was talking more about "Fantasy lore" though.

Removing the Tag just killed the Game for me. Kinda sad, but whatever. Lots of other good games out there :)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
NTR would fit like a glove here, dont you agree?
nothing better than beta cuck (were)wolf, we all have to agree on that;)
Lmfao what with you and Ntr? Stop bothering and creating drama here. Some idiots here will get confuse and it will hurt the Dev. Don't you see that your behaviour is uninviting? Even tho, the monstereye just cleared the confusion about your comments. :HideThePain:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Depends.

If it's your first time, absolutely, it's a great game.

For just this update, unless you are a Sofia fan there is no point. It's only here and a brief show of Lily. The stuff with Sofia is great on her route though.

Do you guys know what's the new scene ?
Sofia scene.
Story scene is the carry on from Sofia unlocking her power and retrying the ritual to find what happened to her ex.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I think it depends on the lore and who is writing. There are multiple books where werewolves have multiple spouses and partners. (King male and rest are his childrens and womens derived from lion-wolves pride) Same goes for vampire mythology and books. It more of a royal bloodline kinda shit where they complete with eachother for the power, women and the throne. I guess in modern times, it might have changed. Werewolves/Lycan is not exactly popular in books and games. Most of the times they are vampire nemesis or dumb dogs lmfao

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's not how Wolves work ... like at all.

The "alpha" wolf picks a mate from within the pack and they stay as a pair. They don't have all the females in the pack.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Depends.

If it's your first time, absolutely, it's a great game.

For just this update, unless you are a Sofia fan there is no point. It's only here and a brief show of Lily. The stuff with Sofia is great on her route though.

Sofia scene.
Story scene is the carry on from Sofia unlocking her power and retrying the ritual to find what happened to her ex.
Which one is the one I'm missing and thx for last scene on this walkthrough was avoiding all girls to just stay with Nina but guess gonna play again and just do what I always do bang'em all :rolleyes: :giggle: :cool:
Screenshot_182.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which one is the one I'm missing and thx for last scene on this walkthrough was avoiding all girls to just stay with Nina but guess gonna play again and just do what I always do bang'em all :rolleyes: :giggle: :cool:
View attachment 2946379
There are 2 different scenes with Rachels mother.

One where she figures out you are a Werewolf and have angry sex and one where she doesn't where it's more touchy.

If you use the Lestat name and basically rip off Interview with a Vampire then she falls for it.

Reactions: chicho1958

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
ill say, but i wish i could get a taste of 6.7 already? damn shame i can't wait to see what Sofia's mom looks like i wonder if she's a hexin beast with an ass as phat as that profile pic you have Bunny :p:ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes