Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The only reason why Dragomira has not killed the whole werewolf population at silverleaf is that a) she is friends with dean sharpe and b) she is employed as teacher.
She absolutely and without any recourse hates werewolves.
MC is kind of safe because she wants his dick and she apparently is not to keen on the whole necrophilia/necromancy stuff.

While Nina may be convinced to be fine with Dragomira, Dragomira would be fine with just Ninas head. On a pike.
What if Nina could win her respect, just like the MC did?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
What if Nina could win her respect, just like the MC did?
MC has the "respect" of Dragomira because he has a rather large dick AND for being the successor to the Wellwood werewolf clan.
Both of that combined opened the door so to speak to actually prove himself as a man and not a rabid pup.
To be direct MC has not earned the respect of Dragomira yet. She is intrigued and cautiously interested, but that's it.

Nina has neither a dick - let alone a big one - nor has she a big family name.
Meaning Dragomira is not really interested in her person.
She might become it if MC is not getting involved as the pack alpha and Nina takes charge.
But even then it is doubtful she would do anything romantically. Plus at that point you would not see a throuple with Dragomira and Nina either.

Keep in mind Dragomira lived for several centuries - we don't know how many yet - and therefore is a bit oversaturated by human interaction. That is one of the reasons she appears so cold.

While theoretically possible for Nina to win Dragomiras respect the chance of that is miniscule at best.
Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it if I were you.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
MC has the "respect" of Dragomira because he has a rather large dick AND for being the successor to the Wellwood werewolf clan.
Both of that combined opened the door so to speak to actually prove himself as a man and not a rabid pup.
To be direct MC has not earned the respect of Dragomira yet. She is intrigued and cautiously interested, but that's it.

Nina has neither a dick - let alone a big one - nor has she a big family name.
Meaning Dragomira is not really interested in her person.
She might become it if MC is not getting involved as the pack alpha and Nina takes charge.
But even then it is doubtful she would do anything romantically. Plus at that point you would not see a throuple with Dragomira and Nina either.

Keep in mind Dragomira lived for several centuries - we don't know how many yet - and therefore is a bit oversaturated by human interaction. That is one of the reasons she appears so cold.

While theoretically possible for Nina to win Dragomiras respect the chance of that is miniscule at best.
Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it if I were you.
Fair enough. But I think the MC would have to become an alpha wolf (or even the great wolf) to impress and win over Dragomira. As the queen vampire, I imagine she holds other vampires to a pretty high standard. So, imagine how much higher a standard she would hold a wolf to. Because of this, I think the MC would have to be the top tier wolf (maybe even the greatest wolf of all time) to even have a chance with Dragomira.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Fair enough. But I think the MC would have to become an alpha wolf (or even the great wolf) to impress and win over Dragomira. As the queen vampire, I imagine she holds other vampires to a pretty high standard. So, imagine how much higher a standard she would hold a wolf to. Because of this, I think the MC would have to be the top tier wolf (maybe even the greatest wolf of all time) to even have a chance with Dragomira.
Exactly.
And for that reason it is ... let's say unlikely Nina and Dragomira accept let alone respect each other.

There are quite a few monster tropes in this game.

One of the biggest is "Werewolves hate Vampires, Vampires hate Werewolves".
Said conflict seems a tad tamer in this game than is usual in this kind of fiction, but it is present. Dragomira herself mentioned a couple of times that she used to slaughter werewolves by the hundreds and lets that threat linger to instill fear in unruly werewolf students.
Silverleaf is more or less neutral soil which is why the school is not a constant warzone.

Nina and Rachel like he mentioned before theoretically is possible.
Rachel basically is a rebel and gives a shit about traditions.
That said it is not super likely either, as the conflict is present. Neither of them would fully trust the other and expect a "falling back to the old ways" at any time.

Since Rachel is a rebel and Dragomira is a stickler for traditions these two would not accept/respect each other either.
They are pretty much polar opposites personality wise.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
On a sidenote, it seems that Dragomira's dislike of werewolves stems from a perceived lack of class, sophistication, and self-control. And judging by the behavior of the other wolves on campus, she's not entirely wrong. Even Nina disapproves of their behavior. I think the MC and Nina can turn this perception and situation around.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2019
In last chapter when dean and Dragomira cough naked students (after grave scenes) she insinuated that this is not first time seeing Wellwoods woods

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I always found the whole trope of vampires and werewolves hating each other as an overused cliche. And a strange one, since Dracula, the king of vampires, was himself part werewolf.

Reactions: Grelk

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I always found the whole trope of vampires and werewolves hating each other as an overused cliche. And a strange one, since Dracula, the king of vampires, was himself part werewolf.
Not all legends are the same. Some even say Cain is the father of vampires and in those, there wasn't even a Dracula.

Reactions: Brannon

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Exactly.
And for that reason it is ... let's say unlikely Nina and Dragomira accept let alone respect each other.

There are quite a few monster tropes in this game.

One of the biggest is "Werewolves hate Vampires, Vampires hate Werewolves".
Said conflict seems a tad tamer in this game than is usual in this kind of fiction, but it is present. Dragomira herself mentioned a couple of times that she used to slaughter werewolves by the hundreds and lets that threat linger to instill fear in unruly werewolf students.
Silverleaf is more or less neutral soil which is why the school is not a constant warzone.

Nina and Rachel like he mentioned before theoretically is possible.
Rachel basically is a rebel and gives a shit about traditions.
That said it is not super likely either, as the conflict is present. Neither of them would fully trust the other and expect a "falling back to the old ways" at any time.

Since Rachel is a rebel and Dragomira is a stickler for traditions these two would not accept/respect each other either.
They are pretty much polar opposites personality wise.
By simply being willing to involve herself with a werewolf, Dragomira is already breaking tradition. So, I don't think she's as much a stickler for tradition as she says (or thinks) she is.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Imagine what sweet vengeance it would be for a werewolf to maledom the queen vampire herself. :sneaky:
He certainly could dominate "lesser girls", but Dragomira? No chance in hell.
By simply being willing to involve herself with a werewolf, Dragomira is already breaking tradition. So, I don't think she's as much a stickler for tradition as she says (or thinks) she is.
She is breaking that tradition somewhat because the MC is not afraid of her AND he has a horse cock despite being a wolf.
Keep in mind Dragomira most likely had no lover in decades if not centuries because of her reputation, so it is intriguing to her to encounter someone who simply does not fear or worship (vampire simps) her.

Last edited:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
He certainly could dominate "lesser girls", but Dragomira? No chance in hell.

She is breaking that tradition somewhat because the MC is not afraid of her AND he has a horse cock despite being a wolf.
Keep in mind Dragomira most likely had no lover in decades if not centuries because of her reputation, so it is intriguing to her to encounter someone who simply does not fear or worship (vampire simps) her.
Exactly. And I think it's precisely because she's tired of simps and beta boys that she might actually welcome a little maledom in her life. And while I agree that an average wolf would have no chance of doing that. I think that the great alpha wolf does.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Exactly. And I think it's precisely because she's tired of simps and beta boys that she might actually welcome a little maledom in her life. And while I agree that an average wolf would have no chance of doing that. I think that the great alpha wolf does.
Guess my definition of maledom is more ... aggressive than yours.
(Hint: The MALE is DOMinating.)
Judging by her character she enjoys being in control.
To wrestle that control the male must be more powerful than her.
A wolf - even a great wolf - is not a great match for a vampire that lived for several hundreds of years.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Guess my definition of maledom is more ... aggressive than yours.
(Hint. The MALE is DOMinating.)
Judging by her character she enjoys being in control.
To wrestle that control the male must be more powerful than her.
A wolf - even a great wolf - is not a great match for a vampire that lived for several hundreds of years.
I agree it's quite a challenge to dominate a dominator. The MC would have to convice her that letting him lead would give her the best pleasure she's ever had. And I think what the MC lacks in experience, he can make up for in raw talent, instinct, and the right skill set. Regardless of who wins, I imagine it would be a very sexy battle to watch. :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes