Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
guys, this is a GAME where MC is a WEREWOLF.....i'm sorry, but reality is THE LAST THING THAT MAKES SENSE! SOOOO.....do the UNREAL THING and romance/fuck ALL POSSIBLE LI'S!!!! i've noticed that this game in particular has choices grayed out an entire chapter or 2 AFTER you've made a choice! frankly, there is NO WAY currently to see/experience ALL content on 1 playthru.....i'd advise make a save EACH time you make a choice.....
Also do the UNREAL THING and make a grand piano crash on everybody's head simultaneously to end the game while a giant Nicki Minaj hologram is doing a striptease.

Reality in games (or other stories) is always distorted, but just because something wouldn't fit into our world, doesn't mean everything else regarding what would happen here should be disregarded.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Question, is there already a fight or not yet? I have decided to download it only until the fight starts.

OmegaBlazerX

Mar 16, 2018
Well this is a great game good story i only don't really like the idea of multiple endings i don't want to choose only one of the girls at least i would like to have a kinda harem ending at least ...... And why i always have the feeling of Monster High when playing ........

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
So, either Rachel, Nina, Sophia and "the rest", or just Emily. Gee, that's a tough choice. On the plus side she's got plenty of time on her hands so in a few centuries she might find someone willing to commit.
So this is it? Love for Emily cant go with the harem path?

Jun 13, 2018
WTF, why leave 1 girl out :FacePalm:. Hurt one girl, or multiple......Just include her with the rest. Thanks for making me feel like shit turning someone down :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
........just remember you are SINGLE, YOUNG, AND HORNY!!! go wild! my previous post got ripped apart for telling you all to embrace the UNREALITY, but i should have clarified- rules and laws of physics kinda are immutable, meaning that aside from being explained by magic or something, gravity will fucking push you to the ground, heat will be hot, etc.....what i meant was sexual loyalty is a man-made thing......since we're talking about WEREWOLVES/etc, why would you limit yourself to 1 partner? also, if you CHOSE to be loyal to 1 girl through the first half of the game, WHY would you be wanting to add A DIFFERENT girl to a harem? Kinda makes no sense....

wait a damn minute....i just went through my replay gallery, i confused emily with nina! my bad.....but also- who the hell is this "emily" character? i've got 8.4 but no "Emily" anywhere....did one of the characters get renamed?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vortex@
Jun 13, 2018
oh wait, found her! can't believe i forgot about the ghost-girl!!!!! well, i suspect (HOPE) we add her to the harem once her body shifts stabilize......or you can be faithful but stop complaining about not having a harem.....i dunno, we'll see n the updates!

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
oh wait, found her! can't believe i forgot about the ghost-girl!!!!! well, i suspect (HOPE) we add her to the harem once her body shifts stabilize......or you can be faithful but stop complaining about not having a harem.....i dunno, we'll see n the updates!
her body shifts will only stabilize if we leave the harem for her. Or she changes her mind (please dev) and she joins the harem. She needs to be with the mc to stabilize

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes