MeowAF

May 18, 2023
I thought we could get more with Dragomira in this update but since last scene didn't go really well i doubt it more.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I thought we could get more with Dragomira in this update but since last scene didn't go really well i doubt it more.
What happened to the dragomira?Unfortunately, I can't play Monster college at the moment.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i do it something worng ?why i can ask to join my harem? what the fuck im doing wrong....im using the mod i dunno if i take the right choices,

Jun 13, 2018
i do it something worng ?why i can ask to join my harem? what the fuck im doing wrong....im using the mod i dunno if i take the right choices,
from what i've experienced, the mod treats every "choice" you make as if you were choosing whatever single girl as THAT single girl (even though it's EVERY single LI in the game....) and so it locks you out of ANY harem choice........i'd say to simply restart without the mod......yeah, it sucks missing out on any "wolf power" scenes you may not have unlocked yet, but by chapter 8 you should have unlocked them all......

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
from what i've experienced, the mod treats every "choice" you make as if you were choosing whatever single girl as THAT single girl (even though it's EVERY single LI in the game....) and so it locks you out of ANY harem choice........i'd say to simply restart without the mod......yeah, it sucks missing out on any "wolf power" scenes you may not have unlocked yet, but by chapter 8 you should have unlocked them all......
oh thx bro seems that i will do aply without the mod

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
If what you say is right then it was not intentional, I may have forgot to indicate some variable has the game is horrible to mod, however I always show whenever you have to choose between a solo path or the harem path

Berlioz-7

Jul 17, 2023
I didn't even know there was a harem path either, the mod locks other girls out if I choose one. I'll reinstall without the mod then.

Jun 13, 2018
If what you say is right then it was not intentional, I may have forgot to indicate some variable has the game is horrible to mod, however I always show whenever you have to choose between a solo path or the harem path
it's cool, just that i realized it when i did a second playthru after i discovered the mod (my first playthru was straight up and i stumbled onto harem path without trying....) but i noticed that all the harem options were grayed out......

Dirk_Diggla

Mar 2, 2018
WTF, why leave 1 girl out :FacePalm:. Hurt one girl, or multiple......Just include her with the rest. Thanks for making me feel like shit turning someone down :cry:

Then we get the hot vampire teacher taken away....It's like a train wreck
Dragomira could just be denying herself, or being her usual cold self to keep up appearances with MC. It's subtle but she does seem to have some manner of concern for MC outside of her position as a professor.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Dragomira could just be denying herself, or being her usual cold self to keep up appearances with MC. It's subtle but she does seem to have some manner of concern for MC outside of her position as a professor.
She could be concerned about him in this way because hes a piece of the man she loves and couldnt have, so she doesnt want to see him get hurt and doesnt want to disappoint (or wants to impress) MCs dad.
I think Dragomira will need some major development to make the players really believe she sees MC as THE ONE without a doubt, because considering all the huge time shes stuck with this rejection and dealing with the fact she couldnt have the only man she really wanted, will be really difficult to not link anything she does with or for MC, to MCs dad.
Even if MCs dad wanted to be with her now, and she refuses him to be with MC, a lot of players could see it as payback for the rejection and not real love for MC for example...and this payback would fit her character a lot.
If she says shes over it and now wants MC i dont think it would make much sense, how she would get over it in a flip of a coin when she got stuck on the thought of his dad for sooooo many years? The only answer would be because MC is the son...would not feel like real feelings for me.
If she says thats because MC accepted her unlike his father did this would not make sense either, i bet many men wanted to be with her this whole time but she never wanted any of them for obvious reasons...so why would be different with MC? Again, because he's the son, would not feel like real love.
If she says something on the line "what im feeling for you, i never felt for your dad" or "you were the only one who made me forget your dad" would not be good too imo, because would link her current feelings to the thought of MCs dad, and it would not give a reason for what shes feeling...it would feel like empty words.
If she sacrifices or risks herself for MC on the imminent fight or in any dangerous situation for example, again, could be a last sacrifice for the son of the man she loves, in other words, a sacrifice for the man she really loves, a.k.a MCs dad.

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
I bet the next update will be the MC fighting Morlos in the college arena with an audience and putting up a moderate/good fight until finally being bested and brought to his knees at this point knowing Morlos he will probably turn to the audience seeking cheer and boasting while the MC flashes back through all his loved ones and hardships and finally realises it cant end here and he finally achieves the GREAT WOLF ability and towers over the Goliath Morlos and destroys him. Cementing his place as Alpha of the Lumda Lupus or whatever its called. THIS IS JUST MY GUESS BTW!!!!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
still even when i turn down everyone except nina i dont have the option open for harem ,and in the end of chapter 6 with the mod i have an option to i want them all ,and no ,without the mod i this option doesnt appearlike at all,anna come talk to me i aske her about if she is ok with the harem thing and thats it,the option didnt appear with maxine after having sex in the shower only just firend.....wtf is going on here?

Reactions: Jayluger1
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes