Raj12345ab

Jun 19, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3201, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in event
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 793, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1426, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1426, in event
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 288, in event
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1174, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1095, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 395, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 829, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1130, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 925, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 843, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19042 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Mon Jun  3 08:48:47 2024
Getting this error while trying to load old saves

spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
I hope im not the only one that thinks that emily the ghost should come back as a harem option, like later maybe she still cant let go of her feelings idk. Like i get realistically, its not possible and it isnt how it works in the real world but come on shes not a bad person. Like the MC isnt collecting girls like Infinity stones cuz hes shallow, he genuinely has feelings for all of them. Like see im 100% for monogamy but like if harem is an option in a game why cant i have a meaningful harem of girls.
P.S yea i know its a game, that why im saying it aint that deep lets just have all the girls in the harem, fuck it. Also this isnt a complaint, just wanted to voice an opinion if anyone else thinks like me

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I hope im not the only one that thinks that emily the ghost should come back as a harem option, like later maybe she still cant let go of her feelings idk. Like i get realistically, its not possible and it isnt how it works in the real world but come on shes not a bad person. Like the MC isnt collecting girls like Infinity stones cuz hes shallow, he genuinely has feelings for all of them. Like see im 100% for monogamy but like if harem is an option in a game why cant i have a meaningful harem of girls.
P.S yea i know its a game, that why im saying it aint that deep lets just have all the girls in the harem, fuck it. Also this isnt a complaint, just wanted to voice an opinion if anyone else thinks like me
Amen (y)

Jun 13, 2018
I don't think it's ever explicitly said.....
flirt/fuck EVERY LI you come across but devote yourself to ANYONE......at least that's what i did......

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
How do I start the harem route?
1. ditch medusa
2. postpone wolf girl and go to witch. she will cry and blame you, but you will add her later
3. add vampire girl

now we have witch, vampire and wolf-girl
you will add zombie girl later in shower scene

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
How do I start the harem route?
Do anything you like.

At least the last version I played you automatically were swarmed by girls that you theoretically could have fucked even if you never really talked to any of them.

If you chose the wolf girl over the witch she will come regardless of it and claim you fucked her, if you chose the witch over the wolf girl she will come regardless and claim a harem is your birthright.

In the version I played - and I doubt that has changed much since then - it was basically impossible to avoid a harem.

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
1. ditch medusa
2. postpone wolf girl and go to witch. she will cry and blame you, but you will add her later
3. add vampire girl

now we have witch, vampire and wolf-girl
you will add zombie girl later in shower scene
Damn I forgot the gorgon girl after the encounter at the principal's office

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3201, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 793, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1174, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1095, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 395, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 829, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1130, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 925, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "E:\WUDownloadCache\MonsterCollege-0.8.4-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 843, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-10-10.0.19042 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Mon Jun  3 08:48:47 2024
Getting this error while trying to load old saves
same on macos

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 2708238

Overview:
Monster College is an adult visual novel based on multiple choices.
The protagonist of this story discovers that he is a werewolf.
Despite already attending a good university, he feels compelled to change it to enrol at Silverleaf University.
In his new life, he will meet beautiful women, each with their own fascinating peculiarities: demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, gorgons...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-29
Release Date: 2024-05-13
Developer: Monster Eye Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.4
Language: English, Italian, French, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2708279 View attachment 2708281 View attachment 2708280 View attachment 2708282 View attachment 2708283 View attachment 2708284 View attachment 2708285 View attachment 2708286 View attachment 2708323
What is the outfit that Sofia is wearing? I trying finding it but no luck

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718031163754.png

Hey everyone!
V0.8.5 is now available!

Changelog:

-added about 4000 words

-added about 190 images

-added better FRN translations up to Ch07

-added a new Main Menu screen; more portraits coming in the next update (will better adapt the menu to the other languages in a future update) Hope you'll like it :)

-revised a couple of details in previous scenes, will keep working more on them to raise the quality of the first chapters, where possible

As always, missing sfxs will be patched in later on, as well as missing translations.

Reminder that there's new Beta versions of a few languages (GER, ESP), generated via online translators. If anyone is willing to help us fix these Beta translations, contact us via mail monstereyegames@gmail.com, here on Patreon or on our server.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 3723414

Hey everyone!
V0.8.5 is now available!

Changelog:

-added about 4000 words

-added about 190 images

-added better FRN translations up to Ch07

-added a new Main Menu screen; more portraits coming in the next update (will better adapt the menu to the other languages in a future update) Hope you'll like it :)

-revised a couple of details in previous scenes, will keep working more on them to raise the quality of the first chapters, where possible

As always, missing sfxs will be patched in later on, as well as missing translations.

Reminder that there's new Beta versions of a few languages (GER, ESP), generated via online translators. If anyone is willing to help us fix these Beta translations, contact us via mail monstereyegames@gmail.com, here on Patreon or on our server.
FIGHT NIGHT!

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes