Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
They're always so sad when you reject them, this is the biggest reason I prefer harem, I don't like making even pretend people sad.
Yeah I know, but have you tried rejecting a girl because of other one? They get real sad (or mad). I wish I could say that it keeps the game more "realistic" but we're talking about werewolves, vampires, fucking slimes so the word doesn't sound very appropriate lol but you get the ideia... I mean I've played and liked several harem games, but also like to replay a game to pick other paths and see the consequence of different choices.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I agreed with you, although Being a DIK is like one of the most successful games out there with these "college" theme and it also forces you to make choices, the only change I'd make would be to push a little further the moment of commitment to one girl (although you can cheat her, which does not feel nice).
I think being a dik is abit more complex and can't really be compared with other games. Not to mention it render quota and it also have personality system (dik/chick) which plays a very big factors on the NPC of the game.

Aug 7, 2020
My Dorm by TropecitaGames is probably my favorite harem game. Personally for me a harem game is all LIs with MC at the same time. Getting to that point doesn't have to be smooth sailing either. I just want that as the final outcome. There's some other aspects that are constantly bickered about intra-fanbase, but I think the thing most of us can agree on is we don't like losing LI A because we spent time with LI B.
It's probably my fault.
"Harem" is a really confusing "tag" for me, since everyone seems to have different definitions of it.
I want to make this clear for good, once and for all.

The ending of Ch05 upset a lot of people, because it makes it seem that you either have to choose a "Sofia-route" or a "Nina-route".
There is no Sofia-route or Nina-route, here. Whether scene you get at the end of Ch05 changes which sex scene you get, but it's not the end of the game.
It's intentional, just to create some narrative drama (and it appaerently did create a lot of drama...).
After Ch05 (especially during Ch06/07) mc can recover and continue both routes (if you want to).
It will change interactions, it will change some stuff, but it won't affect or exclude one girl over the other. It's just narrative.
At the end of the game you will have either one girl only (if you choose to pursue one LI only), a polygamous relationship with several of the girls or none at all.
During the course of the game you will get to fuck each girl at least once (or none, if you choose so), whether it's just casual banging or romantic relationships.

As for another issue... If at the end of Ch05 you didn't help Sofia with the ritual...
No, no one else banged her, though she implies as much. She just wants to make you jealous.
Please keep playing and it will be explained...

Still, thank you for the feedback and support.
If there is other issues, please, send a private message, whether here or on Discord.

Aug 7, 2020
I'd stick to the "paths" game rather than harem. Harem is basically for you to see all scenes in one gameplay and gives a feeling that choices are not that relevant. The amazing thing about your game is that CHOICES MATTER, and for them to matter not being a harem puts the player on the situation of having to pick A or B. It whats gives the feeling that your game is different and well thought. Keep that way!

Only one suggestion, when we agree to have sex with Sofia after class we don't know yet about the meeting in Nina's room, so on the phone call put a variable to turn down Sofia and STAY WITH NINA.
Thank you, I want choices to matter.
Even if you can get to bang every girl, some things/scenes are still locked behind some choices, as a narrative choice.

Also, thank you for the suggestion, I will consider it, though it could create some trouble with variables/saves.

Sep 3, 2020
I'd stick to the "paths" game rather than harem. Harem is basically for you to see all scenes in one gameplay and gives a feeling that choices are not that relevant. The amazing thing about your game is that CHOICES MATTER, and for them to matter not being a harem puts the player on the situation of having to pick A or B. It whats gives the feeling that your game is different and well thought. Keep that way!

Only one suggestion, when we agree to have sex with Sofia after class we don't know yet about the meeting in Nina's room, so on the phone call put a variable to turn down Sofia and STAY WITH NINA.
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

Reactions: Educifer

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
It's probably my fault.
"Harem" is a really confusing "tag" for me, since everyone seems to have different definitions of it.

The ending of Ch05 upset a lot of people, because it makes it seem that you either have to choose a "Sofia-route" or a "Nina-route".
There is no Sofia-route or Nina-route, here. Whether scene you get at the end of Ch05 changes which sex scene you get, but it's not the end of the game.
It's intentional, just to create some narrative drama (and it appaerently did create a lot of drama...).
After Ch05 (especially during Ch06/07) mc can recover and continue both routes (if you want to).
It will change interactions, it will change some stuff, but it won't affect or exclude one girl over the other. It's just narrative.
At the end of the game you will have either one girl only (if you choose to pursue one LI only), a polygamous relationship with several of the girls or none at all.
During the course of the game you will get to fuck each girl at least once (or none, if you choose so), whether it's just casual banging or romantic relationships.

As for another issue... If at the end of Ch05 you didn't help Sofia with the ritual...
No, no one else banged her, though she implies as much. She just wants to make you jealous.

If there is other issues, please, send a private message, whether here or on Discord.
Fucking awesome! By the way, if will be possible to have multiple girls in the end, it is a harem game!

Keep your game! You created the drama! It's awesome can't wait for the next update, I'm really hyped, sorry.

Still sad that Lenny didn't score with Sofia. - Please, make at least she suggesting that to make MC jealous!

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah I know, but have you tried rejecting a girl because of other one? They get real sad (or mad). I wish I could say that it keeps the game more "realistic" but we're talking about werewolves, vampires, fucking slimes so the word doesn't sound very appropriate lol but you get the ideia... I mean I've played and liked several harem games, but also like to replay a game to pick other paths and see the consequence of different choices.
I almost never replay games, too much new stuff out there and it keeps growing, so that's another reason I'm pro full harem.

Aug 7, 2020
It's probably my fault.

well guys I'm sorry but I saw all the pretty models he has I want to fuck them all and not start the game again for another path of LI
Please, read my post. If you want to fuck every girl, you can.
Thank you ;)

Reactions: hmorphone

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Please, read my post. If you want to fuck every girl, you can.
Thank you ;)
Eh, that not exactly harem as well. I would prefer ending the game with every li is more of a harem. Fucking them all and then just choosing one/two is very dick move ngl. If I am fucking every girls, I would prefer to end the game with every girls rather than them acting like "oh, it alright if he fucked us all but he has made his choice. Let's move on now!" These characters are supernatural, they will literally castrate and kill Mc it he tried that.

Aug 7, 2020
Well, now is a great opportunity because saves are already crashing

He JUST SAID that will have multiple girls endings. You will just miss some scenes making choices.
I'm still waiting on some save files to understand what's going on with these crashes...
If you have any issues, please, contact me privatly.
If you don't find save files in the build folder, you can check this path.
\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MonsterCollege-1680008752

Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10%
Aug 7, 2020
Eh, that not exactly harem as well. I would prefer ending the game with every li is more of a harem. Fucking them all and then just choosing one/two is very dick move ngl. If I am fucking every girls, I would prefer to end the game with every girls rather than them acting like "oh, it alright if he fucked us all but he has made his choice. Let's move on now!" These characters are supernatural, they will literally castrate and kill Mc it he tried that.
Please, read my post as well...
You will be able to have a romantic relationship with multiple girls too.
You have the choice to just fuck them, or romance them.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Look at you, being all precious and expecting common sense from them.

Once one of them starts, they will ignore everything else and carry that on regardless of anything anyone says. Happens a lot.
just let him try to communicate, discuss and explain things to those beings(?).
wont be the first dev nor the last one to delete his account and never comes/looks back here :HideThePain:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I'm still waiting on some save files to understand what's going on with these crashes...
If you have any issues, please, contact me privatly.
If you don't find save files in the build folder, you can check this path.
\Users\"YourUsername"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MonsterCollege-1680008752

Thank you!
Yesterday when I've downloaded 6.4 it was crashing, started a new save and skipped everything to the point I was but I kept the old saves there. Now I've downloaded the game again to see which one was crashing and it ran smoothly.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fuck this dev is Italian like me and doesn't like the harem... at this point I'll change citizenship lol...
Imagine still posting about the dev not doing a harem HOURS after the dev clarified it is a harem.

I know I talk about the lack of common sense on this site a lot but everyday more people prove my point.

I'll just call it sense from now on because it sure as shit aint common.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hol up, so there are actually no scenes of LIs being shown getting banged by other dudes? Folks were just projecting all along?

Ain't that just hilarious.

324966595_2643034082518257_1496757490513654489_n.jpg

Reactions: koplak1d
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes