Mod Ren'Py Monster College Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker [v0.8.8] [zinacke]

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022

Overview:
A walkthrough mod that show variables in choices and advice the best one, and a gallery unlocker to see all the scenes​

Updated: 11/06/2024
Game/Creator: Monster College /
Modder: zinacke
Mod Version: v0.8.5
Game Version: v0.8.5
Language: English/Italian

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download:

View attachment 2980271 View attachment 2980273 View attachment 2980279
Pls update before new update comes real soon!!
:cool:

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022

Overview:
A walkthrough mod that show variables in choices and advice the best one, and a gallery unlocker to see all the scenes​

Updated: 11/06/2024
Game/Creator: Monster College /
Modder: zinacke
Mod Version: v0.8.5
Game Version: v0.8.5
Language: English/Italian

Features:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download:

View attachment 2980271 View attachment 2980273 View attachment 2980279

Update pls......

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Do you not know how to read??
Mad hostile for no reason. You really should learn to calm down and answer things, otherwise I can imagine life being hard for you and maintaining a job would be much worse if the first thing you do is yell at people and belittle them for not paying attention at first.

davkassilentall

Sep 12, 2020
Mad hostile for no reason. You really should learn to calm down and answer things, otherwise I can imagine life being hard for you and maintaining a job would be much worse if the first thing you do is yell at people and belittle them for not paying attention at first.
idk seems pretty on brand for an unfortunately large number of managers :ROFLMAO:

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
And yet the last couple Posts i've read are "Update update update", literally none of them didn't even took a single Minute to go back 1 fucking Page to check what, 5 Posts to read that the Modder is on Vacation. Clearly they are incabable of thinking for themselves. As someone on this Site said "They rubbed out to many Braincells".

Reactions: Beast0

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
TYVM for your work zinacke ! (im)patiently waiting for your update!
The mod is updated!
BUT i have not tested it yet because i want to modify a big part of the mod that hopefully will resolve the error its causes.
The reason i want to do this is because the game is hard to mod has it has been written in Italian (which i don't speak) and i can't directly modify the source code so i have to find alternative solutions (which are the reasons of those errors).