Mod Ren'Py Monster College Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker [v0.8.8] [zinacke]

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
EllO!
From what I gather so far with the error people having same as myself. It seem the Mods somehow have remove all the animation from the game and replace it with the pigtails girl error. I do mean ALL animations in the game for some weird reason. Thanks.

numoss

Sep 18, 2021
i`m the only 1 or have another the same problem after i use the both option for my skills the game go instant to main menu. at the girls with both all is ok.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
lol, at least your game loaded. when i put mod in game just froze before actually loading. i wouldnt have bothered mentioning but i happened to see this mod in recent posts just now after i deleted everything and unzipped game fresh. good to know i didnt fat thumb mod and put it in wrong folder or something, now i wont bother. its all good, i actually prefer to use mod after first run through of new update, to make sure i didnt miss anything.

actually first time ive had issues with mods from this op so its all gravy

lmcc

Sep 4, 2020
Also when choosing which senses/wolf skills to improve the mod adds a both option. After the first set of senses to improve (smell or stealth) the next set of senses each time i click both it goes to the main menu. The first set worked fine but the ones after quit to menu after 2/3 dialogues.
Anyway keep up the good work!!

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
since apparently the last few people can't be bothered to read, I am going to say this nice and clear. the current mod does NOT work with the game. it has to be updated or else the game will not work. so be good little children and wait or don't play with the mod

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
since apparently the last few people can't be bothered to read, I am going to say this nice and clear. the current mod does NOT work with the game. it has to be updated or else the game will not work. so be good little children and wait or don't play with the mod
The current mod? You mean as in mod version 0.8.8? Why wouldn't it work when it's the same version as the game? Seriously man, grow up and act your age.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
I downloaded the newest version of the game and the mod (-0.8.8-pc) and this keeps happening in nearly very scene, is this because of the mod or the game? Dont know what sc_02_045_ani is either. View attachment 3870281
I have updated the mod and this has been fixed!

Also when choosing which senses/wolf skills to improve the mod adds a both option. After the first set of senses to improve (smell or stealth) the next set of senses each time i click both it goes to the main menu. The first set worked fine but the ones after quit to menu after 2/3 dialogues.
Anyway keep up the good work!!
This has also been fixed in the update