RPGM Completed Monster Getter! [Final] [Fresh Squeezed Pure]

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
why has it like fragments of spanish in it?

i would rather play a game thats fully MTL english or has parts of untranslated japanese in it than a game with broken english and part spanish.

• Haha
Reactions: nynevongo

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
why has it like fragments of spanish in it?

i would rather play a game thats fully MTL english or has parts of untranslated japanese in it than a game with broken english and part spanish.
Because it's a Spanish>English MTL, so of course you won't end up with untranslated Japanese since it's on its third layer of translation.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I tried to translate that disease and looked up how it´s called in japanese. The translation should be something like: Full body skinning disease. So basically his skin is detaching from his body.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Aaaaaaah HELL YEAH! Had my eyes on this one when I saw the spanish translation. :love:
Monstrous amount of thanks!

Also, wth is sick with "stepfather". :unsure:

It says "Edited Machine Translation" so I am really hoping it's decent. (not anymore :cry:)
And what NTR, don't scare me man :eek:

Edit: Oh no, DLsite says " Eruna's father is sick with "full body hangnail-itis" " on that part so I'm getting a bit scared of the translation. :WutFace:(Lily the pixie also became an elf after the translation... :KEK:)
Then again wtf is "full body hangnail-itis". :WaitWhat:

Edit2: DO NOT GOOGLE :sick:
LOOOOOOOOL I bursted laughing when I googled hangnail and saw images. You see, in spanish, those "hangnails" are called "padrastros" which is literally translated as "stepfather". So, yeah, I guess it is 95% spanish MTL, LMAO.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So basically the games been translated seriously the way this channel uses google translate for comedy?...
yeah I can't see how that could ever go wrong...

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Sick with stepfather means this game is ULTRA HEAVY NTR

I repeat:

--------NTR
--------is MAIN aspect
--------of game

A father being sick with stepfather means that his wife married another guy, means the MC has a father that sired her and a stepfather that's fucking her mother.

Poor Dad now is sick from all the NTR

You think it's bad enough when she tells her father about the noises at home every night?????
Hell NO! It's so much worse when she starts comparing the monetary worth of the presents!
Imagine she visits her father driving a new car bought by stepfather!
Imagine that car cost a shitload! Because her filthy whore mother married a guy with a higher income than Dad!

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
If someone is interested, a quick english patch for the remaining Spanish words and sentences: at least for the ones used during the battles (plus a few minor other ones).

Just replace the 3 original files present into the "\Data" sub-directory of the game, by the 3 ones provided in the attached archive file.

As usual, DO BACKUP your original concerned files before (just in case).

Last edited:

uruk123

Dec 22, 2018
I can activate any scene without completing the prerequisites for some reason. Anyone know how to fix this?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I can activate any scene without completing the prerequisites for some reason. Anyone know how to fix this?
Do you mean that you can see any scene into the "Events Gallery" ?

If yes, AFAIK all the data for these ones are stored into the "savec.rvdata" file. You should not have any such file before starting the game: i.e. if you have a "savec.rvdata" before starting a new game, you should delete it before starting the game (store it somewhere else for security).

Or, if you mean you can sell any monster girl, even without having capturing here before, I confirm there is a bug concerning this one. Plus probably another bug of the same type when "selling your body" (though I'm quite not sure about this one).

uruk123

Dec 22, 2018
Do you mean that you can see any scene into the "Events Gallery" ?

If yes, AFAIK all the data for these ones are stored into the "savec.rvdata" file. You should not have any such file before starting the game: i.e. if you have a "savec.rvdata" before starting a new game, you should delete it before starting the game (store it somewhere else for security).

Or, if you mean you can sell any monster girl, even without having capturing here before, I confirm there is a bug concerning this one. Plus probably another bug of the same type when "selling your body" (though I'm quite not sure about this one).
Im experiencing the latter. I can sell any girl without catching her, as well as prostitute the character when i clearly am not "able" to do some of the scenes i suppose.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ahh god dammit! Another possible chance of a great game only to be ruined by a crappy MTL.
Edited MTL's are for the most part fine and readable. But this is true google-fu.

Reactions: Keldin

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
any idea where to get golden rosary against the incubus?

edited: nvm, found it by interacting with nun at town

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
"Meanwhile, Eruna's father is sick with "stepfather". " I never knew adoption was a disease...

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
this was a good ride little short but was whorth while because i know more spanish than english xD

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
"Meanwhile, Eruna's father is sick with "stepfather". " I never knew adoption was a disease...

Perverts and EvenMorePervertedPerverts,
are you a Dad?
Divorced?
Your Garbage-Ex gave YOUR kid a "stepfather" ??

Fear not!
There is Hope!

How to cure the Stepfather Disease:

Just make sure the boomstick used to frag your Ex has HIS fingerprints on it, and not yours, and after joyfully observing as he gets hauled off for fragging his wife and turning your kid into a semi-orphan, be the Hero your kid needs