RPGM Completed Monster Getter! [Final] [Fresh Squeezed Pure]

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
"father is sick with "stepfather"" immediately brightened up my day, so this game already has far greater merit than 93% of the stuff on this site :v

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Japanese to English mtl was already pretty bad, and now we add spanish in between to make sure the remaining tiny bits of context go out the window as well.
Sure hope this doesnt become a trend.

Reactions: Gummiel

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Japanese to English mtl was already pretty bad, and now we add spanish in between to make sure the remaining tiny bits of context go out the window as well.
Sure hope this doesnt become a trend.
"Perhaps we can finally turn language into the perfect obstacle for communication."
- Hobbes, Calvin & Hobbes

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Anyone notice this ?, Going in and out in this forest will reset chest state, chest that already opened will back unopened and you can do it unlimited.
Screenshot_20201130-140326.png

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone notice this ?, Going in and out in this forest will reset chest state, chest that already opened will back unopened and you can do it unlimited.
All the areas are reset when you quit and re-enter them (i.e. non unique monsters and chests are reset): apparently, it's how the game is supposed to work.

And yes, the forest is divided into 2 different areas.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So if I get this right, you play as a girl trying to capture monstergirls, rights?
Yet I see no lesbian tag. What are all the scenes about?

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Sick with stepfather means this game is ULTRA HEAVY NTR

I repeat:

--------NTR
--------is MAIN aspect
--------of game

A father being sick with stepfather means that his wife married another guy, means the MC has a father that sired her and a stepfather that's fucking her mother.

Poor Dad now is sick from all the NTR

You think it's bad enough when she tells her father about the noises at home every night?????
Hell NO! It's so much worse when she starts comparing the monetary worth of the presents!
Imagine she visits her father driving a new car bought by stepfather!
Imagine that car cost a shitload! Because her filthy whore mother married a guy with a higher income than Dad!
Perverts and EvenMorePervertedPerverts,
are you a Dad?
Divorced?
Your Garbage-Ex gave YOUR kid a "stepfather" ??

Fear not!
There is Hope!

How to cure the Stepfather Disease:

Just make sure the boomstick used to frag your Ex has HIS fingerprints on it, and not yours, and after joyfully observing as he gets hauled off for fragging his wife and turning your kid into a semi-orphan, be the Hero your kid needs
So like did you just go through a divorce or something recently? Is this your way of working through your issues of your wife cheating on you? because you were unable to please her in the bedroom

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, guys, how get last 32 scene? I don't know, because I already clear game and, I think, go everywhere

Nov 28, 2020
Es un juego entretenido, solo tiene 2 lugares para entrenar, pero la idea es mejorar el personaje (comprando puntos de mejora) y que suba hasta la cima de la torre.

Me dejo pensando las animaciones de (venderse en el gremio por dinero "ella misma"
no entendí muy bien como sacar las otras habitaciones. (con otros hombres)
pero supongo que jugue a (No dejarme derrotar y caer en batalla)
por eso, tal vez no pude sacar toda la galeria.

Posdata: la parte de obtener (el rosario de la monja) para hacerte inmune
al Sucubos (masculino) ummm, no se detecta a la primera.
A menos que tengas una guia o le preguntes a (alguien que ya lo paso)

Muy buen juego, algo corto, pero divertido.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
can anyone tell me how to obtain the prostitution content in this game?
you sell the girl to brothels so that where the prostitution it is, i don't remeber her selling her's body because she's a monster tamer but i may forgot about it

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
okay cleared the game. here the save and gallery is by interacting with the bookcase
I placed the contents in the data folder but nothing happened
there is a save game(dont if its yours) with 2:30 minute playtime and it dont have unlocked gallery.