Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
>tasked with breeding
>no pregnancy tag
Off to a weak start, but I will keep an eye on it and see how it goes...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It looks really cool.
Just 2 things:
Please try not to make everyone an slut like in FwB or at least have more sexually inexperienced girls.
Anyways again this looks cool and since the dev has already finished a game then it's worth to get invested into it.

Reactions: Rainoftears
Sep 28, 2018
So Twistedscarlett move from furry into kemonomimis and other fantasy races game? Very nice, can't wait to download this demo and check it out
Love his Friendship with benefits so this one would be great too
A marked improvement if there ever was one.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Peace and Tranquility very nice menu choice. With that in mind the lady on the left in the first image looks like a adult Hat Kid

Reactions: AArona34

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
So monster girls can't just go and rape men to get pregnant? That's different.

Will watch.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
So Twistedscarlett move from furry into kemonomimis and other fantasy races game? Very nice, can't wait to download this demo and check it out
Love his Friendship with benefits so this one would be great too
Twistedscarlett was always into kemonomimis and other fantasy races. Its just that Friendship with Benefits was a pony game so focused on ponies.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I will admit i am not into the harem style themes/fetish. I have not [played this one as of yet. Not a real big fan of the "Monster Girl" Tag either. I do enjoy some of the Cow Girl style, Neko types and the occasional slime girl when done properly in artwork and story line.

The character art is wonderfully done and the plot does have my interest. Therefore i will be watching this for a few up dates just to see where this is going before i decide to give it a shot.

Until Then TwistedScarlett keep us Intrigued please

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hello everyone, glad the reception to what's here is positive so far, it's essentially only a short demo at this point.
There's a lot more coming, with currently about 20 episodes planned at the very least. (At least ~2 years of development ahead of us. But episodic releases will keep things coming)

Each episode will take you to a new town with a different theme and selection of monster girls, some of which will come back to Mistral Village to join your harem.

Episode 4 will reintroduce Mistral Village, and it will become a hub where you can invest resources to build and upgrade it. Among that is the harem system which'll let you interact with every girl so far. You can talk to them, have sex with them, and give them gifts to raise their affection. Once their affection has been raised high enough they will have a side quest that needs completing to continue, and this'll unlock their final sex scene and 'blessing'.

Pregnancy, breeding and more is absolutely planned. But episode 1 only represents a very small introduction to the world so far. I hope you look forward to what comes next.

For those not too interested in the harem elements, I've added some other themes to hopefully hook you, like a slow burning relationship with Ray, an interesting story and hopefully engaging combat.

Here are some character designs for Episode 2 which I'm already working on:
Gabbi.png Chloe.png sai2_10voQfgcNM.png
There will be five sex scenes in Episode 2 as well.

Dec 5, 2019
Hello everyone, glad the reception to what's here is positive so far, it's essentially only a short demo at this point.
There's a lot more coming, with currently about 20 episodes planned at the very least. (At least ~2 years of development ahead of us. But episodic releases will keep things coming)

Each episode will take you to a new town with a different theme and selection of monster girls, some of which will come back to Mistral Village to join your harem.

Episode 4 will reintroduce Mistral Village, and it will become a hub where you can invest resources to build and upgrade it. Among that is the harem system which'll let you interact with every girl so far. You can talk to them, have sex with them, and give them gifts to raise their affection. Once their affection has been raised high enough they will have a side quest that needs completing to continue, and this'll unlock their final sex scene and 'blessing'.

Pregnancy, breeding and more is absolutely planned. But episode 1 only represents a very small introduction to the world so far. I hope you look forward to what comes next.

For those not too interested in the harem elements, I've added some other themes to hopefully hook you, like a slow burning relationship with Ray, an interesting story and hopefully engaging combat.

Here are some character designs for Episode 2 which I'm already working on:
View attachment 1045322 View attachment 1045323 View attachment 1045324
There will be five sex scenes in Episode 2 as well.
Will we be able to bring some of our harem in as party members?

4.50 star(s) 100 Votes