zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hello me again one question i keep tring alot of way's to beat the triple threat but keep dieing the longer it goes. it's almost like they get three to my one attack

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Very rare bug that I thought I fixed. Maybe it's fixed on Steam but not here. You can technically still move around while this image is on the screen, so I think you can move to the south to leave the screen to make the image disappear.
I found myself perplexed by this situation. After spending considerable effort randomly clicking on various spots on their clothing in desperation, a few dialogues eventually surfaced. However, they didn't seem to provide much help, so I decided to stop my attempts just as I felt I was nearing the end and about to complete the game. Despite this setback, I still believe the game is quite enjoyable and recommend giving it a try.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true and the art is great the girls are sexy. also the story is good but i do not think he fucked the limet he was after tho lol

Rumple88

Jun 15, 2023
There is no need anymore after the story line has been wrapped up ;)

But still, in my first play-trough i tried to get more kids defeating the time boss again but the kids count did not go up.

Still this game is 11 out of 10 in my book!
TwistedScarlett60 please make a follow up game, i miss Ray and Bessie haha.
Keep up the great work mate!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

privatemason95

Jul 3, 2024
I'm not one for writing reviews so let that be an indicator of how good this game is.
I came looking for gold and found an amazing 60 hour experience that made me laugh, cry and cum.
The breeding scenes are great, the characters are all amazing and memorable even amongst such a large cast, the combat is surprisingly in depth and engaging.
While I do still wish there was more, this is one of the few games that I can put down and not have to replay again as I feel I've gotten the entirety of my experience out of my play-through, even so, there is a lot of replay value.
This game was perfect and I cannot recommend it and praise the Dev's enough.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes