Trett1

Apr 26, 2021
the save file CAN be edited once a new version is installed. the "room" variable in the save.ini can adjust what rooms are avail. Though i don't understand all of the options and what should/shouldn't be entered.

also, there are new animations that are tied to the bossfight (field animations + 2 game overs as indicated by changelog) but they don't appear to have been/get added to the gallery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KFC Pork

strongdong848

Sep 27, 2022
the save file CAN be edited once a new version is installed. the "room" variable in the save.ini can adjust what rooms are avail. Though i don't understand all of the options and what should/shouldn't be entered.

also, there are new animations that are tied to the bossfight (field animations + 2 game overs as indicated by changelog) but they don't appear to have been/get added to the gallery.
The room value of is in the format xyy.000000 where x is the chapter and yy is the level, so if you want to fight the boss of chapter 2 you would change the value to "211.000000"

Reactions: Father_of_Lies

demmy

Aug 30, 2018
fully upgraded villager and knight eventually disappears from the sidebar when their defense is upgraded enough.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
My top game over scenes
6)Dragon?(footjob)
5)Goblins(blowjob)
4)Minotaur(paizury)
3)Witch(LegUp)
2)Puppets and Vampire(Threesome,cowgirls and Cowgirl and suck blood for vampire)
1)Cat girl(cowgirl)

Reactions: PootisPenser76
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes