jep3

Dec 28, 2017
It looked like a very fun pvz style game but holy hell is it unbalanced as fuck. No option to remove a unit after they are placed? Enemies become invincible once they start animation? You pretty much have no way to win except through trail and error after you lose because you would need map knowledge to not lose because if you make 1 mistake its gg.

Reactions: imogg

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
It looked like a very fun pvz style game but holy hell is it unbalanced as fuck. No option to remove a unit after they are placed? Enemies become invincible once they start animation? You pretty much have no way to win except through trail and error after you lose because you would need map knowledge to not lose because if you make 1 mistake its gg.
The cross on the bottom left side of the screen is what you use to remove units.

anonbinary

Aug 17, 2022
For people struggling - this is indeed a harder version of PvZ - but the same basic principles apply.

You need to maximize sun production asap (farmer). Use mines early to place more farmers and only place an archer down when you actually see a mon-girl in the lane.

Also farmers are acceptable shields. Better to lose a farmer who can't shoot then an archer who can. Therefore you want to leave the back two rows open for damaging units and place farmers in row 3 then 4 (two rows is always sufficient).

Bomb is both OP and bad. You should always have it because it makes the final wave infinitely easier. But you should never use it until the final wave because the price is too much.

As for the artist - my god this is excellent work. The in game art is attractive and the cut scenes are on a totally different level. Amazing quality.

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
credit to Zaiko on pg 13

For Unlock full gallery on V0.2.2 :

go on AppData\Local\Monster_girl_assault > Edit a Save.ini :

[save]
room="210.000000"
gallery="2.000000"

as i said no new mg's or go's been added in the version i posted from 0.2.2 at least the gallery works for act 2 now

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
credit to Zaiko on pg 13

For Unlock full gallery on V0.2.2 :

go on AppData\Local\Monster_girl_assault > Edit a Save.ini :

[save]
room="210.000000"
gallery="2.000000"

as i said no new mg's or go's been added in the version i posted from 0.2.2 at least the gallery works for act 2 now
Are those version depended?
I tried that with version 0.2.1 and it does not unlock anything...

edit:
Indeed they are. Unlocked the gallery on 0.2.3...

Last edited:

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Well the game froze at the end of act 2-9. It might be the end of the game, for now.
Anyway a very amusing little game thank to the upgrade option.
I remember being stuck on act 1, probably because i played the game too fast, and lost time uselessly at that time...

1701599874910.png

May 1, 2022
1) there is no difficulty level at all, which breaks the game, the game itself distributes the difficulty level,:unsure: 2) I bought a character and cannot move the other side, because the coin does not fall out for a long time, which does not save speed when it is on, 3) there is no level of cards, for example, level 1 , level 2, level 3, you could make the game more interesting, you discovered the character of the heroes, that you can replay the last game, but this is NOT AT ALL, that you liked the coloring of the characters, you liked the animation, when you update, fix this is what I listed for you. THANKS FOR PLAYING.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes