LNITH

Sep 16, 2020
It does make me wonder if this game will continue to follow the same level themes of PvZ. If level 2 is like the night level, then level 3 might have water-based enemies and etc.

Also the new patreon post shows off the Witch game over scene.

vinya86

May 7, 2018
Kinda feel the big dicked guy should get his own scene when you recruit him. Have a NTR/Ugly bastard feel to him so I think it should go like this.

King busts down a door finding big dicked ugly bastard fucking some poor peasant's wife. His guards eagerly wish to impale the bastard. The ugly bastard seems resigned to his fate but says his brothers will avenge him in their way. The King states he isn’t here for that in fact he wishes to him and his brothers to join in their defense. The ugly bastard laughs stating isn’t his own men enough to handle some whores? No. The king answers bluntly we are in our darkest time where all of us will be enslaved by the succubi…Will you join to stand beside us as brothers or perish on your own? The ugly bastard considers this for a bit. He bursts out laughing stating he’ll join but at the end of this…He’s fucking your queen! The King chuckles stating if he ever chooses so poorly he’s welcome to her. The two Arnold handshake!

Eh maybe too weird but just love the NTR/Ugly bastard guy XD.

• Haha
Reactions: potspipe and str8up

LNITH

Sep 16, 2020
Dev posted a new progress report recently on their patreon. I can't see what it is but I assume since they're working on the game over animations that the second level is getting close to completion.

Reactions: Lopokola

LNITH

Sep 16, 2020
A new report progress was posted on their Itch.io and it appears that Act 2 will come out with multiple patches (which is fine imo). There also seems to be an accelerator mode coming to speed up the and Act 2 is confirmed to have a night theme! Also between the Witch and Doll enemy there will also be a Vampire boss and Bat girl for this Act. We're eating good today

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
There's a monster girl on your lawn.
There's a monster girl on your lawn
There's a monster girl on your lawn

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes