Others - Completed - Monster Girl Club Bifrost [v1.15c] [Midnight Pleasure/Remtairy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kingo11

-Monster Girl Club Bifrost, what can i say about it?
    -It's an amazing game that i can recommend for everyone who likes training games but even for those who just likes monster girls.
    -It has an excellent art style from the very beginning of the game, the story is rich and fun enough that it makes you replay the game to unlock the little bits of extra scenes.
    -Every character is unique in personality with great scenes, and with every monster girl there is a wholesome ending that you can enjoy if you max out her affinity with you!
    -Overall, it's great game that i can recommend for everyone to play!
    -I hope this review helps you in some way, and thank you for reading this far!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nhathuy865

This is the rare gem I've been looking everywhere.

Graphics: 9/10 . Art is very well-drawn, with a good variety to unlock.
    Gameplay: 8/10. Simple yet addicting. Strategy revolves around stacking numerous buff on your best girls, then see her squeezing dry wealthy patron for every bit of their money and vitality (my succubus once got an old man to 1500% satisfaction. The game didn't tell if he survived after that).
    Story: 6/10. It's good enough to engage and make you care a little bit. This writing won't win any prize, but it serves the gameplay and graphics very well.
    Price: it's only $8 full price in my steam region so no complain here

Verdict: best R+18 brothel management game so far. If the developer decides to launch an expansion or sequel, I will buy it at a heartbeat!!!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Joshwa

This is an absolute perfect sim brothel for monster girls. Everything is top notch, the writing 10/10, the art 10/10, the management gameplay 10/10. The monster girls are varied and gorgeous. I especially like how each monster girl has their own unique mini stories that you unlock while training them.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Uriburi

Some mighty fine mangament sim, i played it trough in one sitting.
    It would even work as a SFW titel so good is the mangament and dateing part.
    It`s wired because of the concept but it work in other contexts too
  5. 5.00 star(s)

choontz

Superb gameplay design for a girl management game, with japanese soul and flair. It's nothing like classic WhoreManager western sims, and instead has its own mechanic which is really cute and personable.

You will basically rely a lot on watching stats and random cutscenes with the monster girls you have bought, to figure out what she is like and then use items, training, and strategic prostitution assignments to grow her skills hopefully without completely mindbreaking the monster girl in the process. Still not sure if they ever come back from the mindbreak, so sad when that happens (also you can't do anything with them while mindbroken except sell for 10g) .

Well worth downloading and playing, this one!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

middy

Story:
    Kept me somewhat interested and is even at times funny. Considering that story is not something, which usually matters for me, this was a plus point.

Gameplay:
    Now this is, where this hidden gem really shines. Usually I'm on this site mostly for some fapping material and not to find actual games, which might have proper depth and replayability. This one however really made me addicted! It's not even my style in terms of girls / anime, but the gameplay, managing your girls, maximizing stats and leading your harem to victory kept me glued to the screen.

Lewd material:
    The art style is nice and whoever likes monstergirls, will also like this one. There are however little to no animations, and the fapping material is either a hit or miss. Positive is that a lot of kinks are covered here and there are actually quite a lot of girls to unlock.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AxelX7

This game is surprisingly a lot better than i had imagined, the music is repetetive but not annoyin since it has a theme for each area, unique images for each character, has many options of how you wanna manage the game and how to control it.
    Achievement mecanic that is rewardin for if you wanna explore the game or do something you had missed wich is perfect since it is very enjoyable.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Pinesama

A must play for "Interspecies Reviewers" fans.

There is a lot of nice art and fun gameplay though not the easiest to fap to because of all the management type stuff going on. Still, it's plenty titillating. There are hours of gameplay if you intend to unlock all of the memory gallery or find yourself really getting into the RPG/Management aspects of it. Difficulty decreases rapidly as you advance through the timeline. There is a nice "new game +" option which makes completionist tasks simpler as well as unlocking new species.

There are some areas for improvement... UI could be clearer in some instances (When in doubt, use RMB yo back out), some descriptions could be better tailored to client attributes (missed opportunity) and limited night story scenes (one per day) make advancing multiple girls to the "love" stage difficult within a singular playthrough but overall it's a very good and enjoyable game for fans of the monster girl genre and a good lesson in game design for brothel management gameplay, in general.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

twaddledee

This is one of the better management games out there. The artwork is nice. The power of your magical penis to get monster girls to fall madly in love with you is ... a bit over the top, but whatever. The gameplay is still really good.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

SoulCaliber007

Aight where to begin... I really enjoyed the art in this game, very well done. The game play itself is very enjoyable has a nice pace to it. The game can be beaten in a single sitting, my play through only took 3ish hours to complete. But that is only one ending of many.

All together if your looking for a nice management style game with a decent story then give this a try.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

azmijaka3

Man best management game that have good strory and gameplay at the same time, very playable and each charachter have own story if you like grainding game this game will blow your mind and the character desain somehowe look great for this type game. 5/5
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kakaix

Good menagment game with nice story, great thing for monster fuck fans ^^ Maybe could be more chellenging, but thats my personal opinion.
    Easy to understand mechanics and gameplay. Fans of menagment game will be satysfayed. As for cgs, i realy like them and had a lot of good handwork.
    Balls dry, mission complete :ROFLMAO:
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Ozzymandias

If you like management games, trainer games or monster girls then this game will be right up your alley. For those that like all of these aspects its pretty much a perfect game. I cant say i have any complaints besides some lackluster explanations on some of the mechanics (nothing that you wont figure after playing a bit tho).
  14. 5.00 star(s)

reliczexide

10/10 game, worth your time, easy to understand with a lot of scenes. I just played it for 4 hours straight and I am not disappointed. the art is good but from what I've seen there isn't any sort of story but it doesn't matter and the music is alright.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

NightPhoenix

not a fan of monster girls but this is everything I love in a simulation game and more without going over the top on details. Lots of replay-ability and extra scenes. Hard to find faults since it does the genre its trying to achieve so well.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

RockType

Finally this game gets a translation! I've actually done multiple playthroughs already using a text-dump and a cheat-sheet for the moonrunes, but I still enjoyed the heck out of this game. Thoroughly recommended!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

LewdMiester001

I went in thinking "Oh, another one of these games" cause I have tried several but they always seem to disappoint or lack real content. But let me tell you, this one got a home run. Would give it 10/10 stars if I could. Great story, plenty of Cute monster Girls, Fun little management, different modes (normal-Hard..ect..), amazing music, plenty of lewd art to keep the "little guy" happy, and pleasing ending depending on your choices and girls that you chose to love and care for. So if you love Monster Girls, get this ASAP. You will not regret it. I know I don't. Probably will play this 1-5 hours every week cause its just that good.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

adam~

due the the reason i finish the game in Japanese version, I must say this game is good.how good you may ask? each ending with each monster girl +1 ending with the succubus girl + BE and HAREM. The hard part is making money especially in the early game, and some "customer are problematic" too