RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.575] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
Two big bugs - I keep hearing cheering/screaming in the arena as if the concert is still on
- After doing repeated facesitting with the ass maid, she blocks the door to the cell, this stops you from being able to see the scenes again.

Jan 17, 2023
Two big bugs - I keep hearing cheering/screaming in the arena as if the concert is still on
- After doing repeated facesitting with the ass maid, she blocks the door to the cell, this stops you from being able to see the scenes again.
Thanks for letting me know. I fixed the second one, but I haven't been able to recreate the first one. The screaming is only in the arena? There is suppose to be some cheers when entering.

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Only played a little, but I like the premise and start. Encountered a bug where breast fetish got reset to 0 (I took multiple fetishes and also took breast fetish three times). I don't know if it's too late, but would it be possible to add the ability to change the character's name? Not that I have anything against Luke lol.

Also, not sure why this hasn't been pushed to latest updates, since this was just updated a couple days ago. Not sure what the process for that is, but you may want to edit the OP and/or inquire with a mod. Would help a lot with visibility since you seem to be adding content pretty frequently.

spamfolde

Aug 13, 2017
I would def love a gallery soon. As much as I really like the game a lot of the content and zones seem to be really spread out and it's hard to keep track of what's what from save to save. As someone who loves the game over sub stuff. Having them in one place for review would be awesome.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Jan 17, 2023
Only played a little, but I like the premise and start. Encountered a bug where breast fetish got reset to 0 (I took multiple fetishes and also took breast fetish three times). I don't know if it's too late, but would it be possible to add the ability to change the character's name? Not that I have anything against Luke lol.

Also, not sure why this hasn't been pushed to latest updates, since this was just updated a couple days ago. Not sure what the process for that is, but you may want to edit the OP and/or inquire with a mod. Would help a lot with visibility since you seem to be adding content pretty frequently.
Hmm not sure why taking it multiple times would break it I'll have to check it out. Changing the name would be very annoying to do at this point. I would need to go in and change every Luke with a different expression. I don't know much about how the website works honestly. I've been of the opinion of just letting people stumble on the game naturally.

Jan 17, 2023
I would def love a gallery soon. As much as I really like the game a lot of the content and zones seem to be really spread out and it's hard to keep track of what's what from save to save. As someone who loves the game over sub stuff. Having them in one place for review would be awesome.
Glad to hear you like the game! Yeah. I really need to buckle down and just organize the gallery. After adding so much stuff its become a larger and larger task. But the game will have a classic gallery. Eventually...

Reactions: JungleNuts

Qourk

Aug 5, 2019
Just to confirm, the 3 endings for the Heist are:
1. Turning Circuit in
2. Failing the Heist 5 time(i think thats how many?)
3. Completing the Heist

or are 1 and 2 the same and there is a secret 3rd one i missed?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes