RPGM Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.575] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
I would argue that most devs are not out to start a business. They might be out to make a few bucks doing something that they enjoy doing, but not starting a business.
I think that's just starting a business, but with the goal of the advancement or enjoyment of themselves, humanity and/or the arts, rather than raking in cash.
We're just so used to business only existing for profit we forget there can be other motives.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
to not try and give away any spoilers but it seems impossible to free mike or mick (forgot his name but one of those 2 i think)

will that matter much in the story or not if i ignore him lol ?

Jan 17, 2023
to not try and give away any spoilers but it seems impossible to free mike or mick (forgot his name but one of those 2 i think)

will that matter much in the story or not if i ignore him lol ?
It's possible but it is just a small thing don't worry about it too much.

JeanLN

Jan 24, 2023
So.. i was really curious by this game art but i cant seem to rematch some girls in the coliseum using the save file, could someone teach me how to ?

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
I've played for over 3 hours and haven't even begun the titular colosseum.
I am in love. The Nectar Experiments story is so sweet and adorable ♡ ahhh ♡
I probably should tell Tulia that I might have just caused her a serious problem, though...

I only even started fooling around over there because I wanted to see if grinding enough against Tulia will enable me to win the first colosseum battle, and I only tried that because the receptionist (manager?) said nearly nobody wins their first, and got a whole sweethearted sidestory I'm super invested in. And also got railed by tentacles and trampled, as a bonus.

Creative scenes, by the way ☆

... I'm pretty neutral on vore, but probably will dip a toe in it at some point.
I made the vore misinterpretation because I didn't realize "humans = food" in the description meant "human sexual fluids."
Much as I love vore, I wouldn't want it to distract from your goals. I'm surprised how happy I am as is ♡
Usually, I'm more into super gross dom stuff, but these adorable domination scenes and relationships have my heart ♡
Also, lol all the nautical puns in the Nori cowgirl(?) scene.

Reactions: JungleNuts

spelunkyy

Jun 27, 2022
Pray not working for me either, it has no effect. How can I change it manually?

Edit: After using an rpgm save editor it seems that the values for fetish are indeed being reset after praying. The issue is that it's bugged visually in game and not displaying the new values.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circle0Trick

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterGirlColiseum-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Is there any type of gallery, or remanence mode, where you can watch all the scenes you've unlocked in this game?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes